The latest release of the Retail E-Commerce Platform includes important new features for Retailers allowing them to achieve new ways of marketing, selling and servicing their customers.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) October 17, 2006
iCongo Inc., a North American leader in e-commerce solutions, announced the release of its latest version of the ICE3 Retail E-Commerce Platform. This industry leading e-commerce platform is designed for retailers wishing to implement a comprehensive, easy-to-manage online consumer storefront(s) including the required systems and tools to market and sell online. The platform meets all of the merchandising and marketing requirements of retailers worldwide, while simultaneously providing the highest levels of performance and reliability.
Features and enhancements within this latest release include:
- An enhanced CRM customer service engine featuring an integrated help desk ticket tracking system that, provides retailers with immediate visibility and necessary tools required to effectively manage their customer service operations online. enabling retailers to effectively manage their customer service operations.
- Flexible systems that enable retailers to deploy and manage multiple stores, banners and/or brands on a single system.
- A Retail Survey System providing retailers with advanced survey functionality that can be integrated with a retailer’s POS system and includes detailed multi-level and store level statistical reporting.
- An integrated multi-channel inventory management, distribution and fulfillment system that provides significant operating efficiencies within the distribution center, including accelerated fulfillment of customer orders.
- Enhancements to the platform’s Content Management System (CMS) with new advertising management features, content management workflows and support of the latest web technologies and rich content.
- New reports in the platform’s Email Marketing Management System, including detailed analytics for conversion tracking, promotion and loyalty management.
- New payment options including Interac(TM) online debit, multi-currency payment management, gift cards, gift certificates, prestige and loyalty cards.
- Enhanced integrated fraud screening and fraud screening decision management tools
“The latest research shows that sales generated from retail e-Commerce systems are becoming a significant growth factor for retailers. iCongo is committed to providing our clients with the most effective e-commerce and marketing systems available in the marketplace,” said Irwin Kramer, President & CEO of iCongo. “The latest release of the Retail E-Commerce Platform includes important new features for Retailers allowing them to achieve new ways of marketing, selling and servicing their customers.”
“Our clients using iCongo’s ICE3 Retail e-Commerce platform have demonstrated significant increases in order size, conversion rates and sales volumes due to the performance and features of the platform and its recent enhanced functionalities.” added Kramer.
About iCongo, Inc.
iCongo, Inc. is a leading developer of e-business systems and software that enable companies to effectively and efficiently transact business over the Internet. iCongo’s solutions include Retail E-Commerce, E-Marketing and Online Communication systems including Content Management systems (CMS) and Email Campaign systems, Business-to-Business E-Commerce Systems including Catalog and E-Procurement systems, Online Tradeshows, Sales Force Automation, CRM systems as well as EDI over the Internet.
For more information on iCongo, please contact:
Executive Vice President
Tel: 514.866.2664 ext. 203