Milan, Italy (PRWEB) October 20, 2006
Naxos Development, one of the emerging companies of .NET solutions for professional use, today announces the release of UIComponents Collection 1.3.2. This is a collection of complete, easy-to-use, robust and feature-rich .NET controls and components, which enable to create any type of WinForms application with an elegant and uniform style.
UIComponents Collection 1.3.2 is available here: http://www.naxosdev.com
What is UIComponents Collection?
UIComponents Collection is a powerful, easy-to-use, affordable and extremely flexible collection of extended controls and components for .NET programmers. The main goal of UIComponents collection is to facilitate the development of extremely sophisticated and advanced User Interface for Microsoft .NET environment.
The collection offers a full control of UI development totally at pixel-level, and is designed to make the development of application's User Interface easy, effective and extraordinarily accurate. Naxos Development invested months of work and thousand of hours of project and development process in order to supply a low-cost product able to save hundreds hours of UI project development. With Naxos Development programmers will be able to easily and quickly create a superb and effective user interface (UI) for their applications. Despite the market offers a quantity of similar products, UIComponents Collection has a point of strength in its simplicity and in its superior versatility and multiform talent. Moreover, UIComponents Collection introduces some absolutely innovative controls and feature.
The list of UIComponents Collection features includes the following abilities:
- For less than the cost of a full programmer’s working day user get the benefits of more than 14,000 lines of code and more than 30 controls.
- Highly sophisticated and extremely flexible panels and containers
- Command bars
- Buttons, check buttons and option buttons
- Entirely Custom Set of Windows Forms Controls
- Unique and high-precision rendering system
- Full control of Border Appearance
- Full control of Background Appearance
- Full Control of System Graphic quality
- Full Control over almost every aspect of visual representation
- Comprehensive design-time support
- Panels and containers have runtime Mover subsytem
- Fully automated Caption system
- Fully automated “box-around” system
- Unified Design Styles System (for almost all controls)
- Exclusive and full-featured Events System
- Limited WindowsXP Theme support
- Full Class Reference both with help files and online
Other relevant UIComponents Collection benefits:
- Price transparency: there are no hidden or added costs.
- Reliability: UIComponents is a solid, efficient and safe product. All its components have been thoroughly tested.
- Pixel-level accuracy: our developers have spent hundreds of hours of work in order to reach an incredibly high level of precision in all rendering routines.
- Quality: each and every components and controls has undergone severe quality checks.
- Flexibility: every component and control is able to fit all types of applications.
- Documentation: UIComponents comes complete with full documentation.
- 100% managed code: suitable for any .NET language.
- Graphical editor: most of the commonly used properties have dedicated Type Editors. Editors include trackbars, visual gradient editor, flag editor, etc.
- Easy to use: UIComponents are developed around a powerful object model consistent with Microsoft's Design Guidelines for Class Library Developers.
- Homogeneous: the majority of the most frequent operations are common to all parts of the collection. This makes the learning process easy and fast.
- Events: UIComponents comes with a detailed, highly flexible and sophisticated events system.
- Style objects: exclusive DesignStyle classes offer full style customization together with powerful style inheritance.
- Zero-redundancy: serialization process of the properties of UIComponents objects has been reduced to the minimum using a sophisticated system of values defaults which thus makes forms loading extremely fast.
- Technical support: our products come with an efficient technical support service, freely available for to all our customers.
You can find more information at:
Download its trial copy from: http://www.naxosdev.com/downloads/Naxos%20UIComponents%20Setup.exe.
Upon Editors’ request, a full version is available.
Pricing and Availability
Naxos UIComponents Collection 1.3.2 is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP/2003 and requires .NET framework 1.1 SP1. A single developer license costs $199.00 (USD). This license lets develop any type of WinForms application and distribute it royalty free. Other types of licenses include a 5, 10, 50 and 100 licenses pack. Additional information on UIComponents Collection, as well as its 30-day fully-functional evaluation version is available as a free download from http://www.naxosdev.com. Note that an evaluation version includes all components of UIComponents Collection retail.
About Naxos Development
Naxos Development is a relatively new software design and development company producing a range of high quality products for .NET developers.
Naxos Development was launched under another name in 1992 by a small group of IT professionals who begun their activity in this field in the early 80’s. The company recently changed its name and became Naxos Development. This happened when one of the founding members bought all the shares of the original company and decided to enter the global market. Naxos Development, based in Milan (Italy), was created specifically with the aim of marketing its products on the Internet. The founders of Naxos Development have been working in software design and development for more than 20 years; the Naxos Development team consists of highly skilled, enthusiastic and strongly motivated people, with long standing experience in the IT and programming fields. For more information, please visit http://www.naxosdev.com.
NOTE TO EDITORS: Please, let us know if you have questions or would like any additional information. Contact Carlo Queirolo at carlo @ naxosdev.com to get more information.
Product page: http://www.naxosdev.com/web/uicomponents-collection/uicomponents/description-of-uicomponents-collection.html
Download link: http://www.naxosdev.com/downloads/Naxos%20UIComponents%20Setup.exe.
Upon Editors’ request, a full version is available.
E-mail: press @ naxosdev.com
Company web-site: http://www.naxosdev.com