RICHMOND, IN (PRWEB) October 23, 2006 -–
Belden, a world leader in the development of signal transmission products for the industrial, enterprise, broadcast, residential and security markets, announces that it has significantly expanded its family of IndustrialTuff® DataBus® Cables for Fieldbus Applications to meet marketplace needs for versatile cabling solutions that meet Fieldbus Specification IEC 61158-2 (ISA/SP-50).
Fieldbus is an all-digital, serial, two-way communications protocol that standardizes the interconnection of field devices.
Newly Expanded Fieldbus Product Line-Up
With the addition of 11 new Fieldbus cables to its RoHS-compliant DataBus product line, Belden now provides customers with unparalleled installation flexibility in many different operating environments, and in a host of industrial data applications where multiple or extended cable runs are required. The Belden DataBus family of cables that meet Fieldbus Specification IEC 61158-2 (ISA/SP-50) now include:
- Product Nos. 1327A, 1328A, 1329A, 1330A, 1331A, 1332A and 1333A – a series of Multi-pair, 2 to 24 pair, Type A 18 AWG stranded cables featuring polyolefin insulation, Orange or Intrinsically Safe Blue sunlight- and oil-resistant PVC jacket, individually foil shielded pairs plus 100 percent overall Beldfoil® shield.
- Product Nos. 1334A (18AWG), 1335A (16 AWG), 1336A (14 AWG) – a series of Foil/ Braid Shielded Type A stranded cables featuring polyolefin insulation, Orange or Intrinsically Safe Blue sunlight- and oil-resistant jacket, and 100 percent Beldfoil plus 65 percent TC braid shield.
- Product No. 183076F – a Continuously Corrugated Aluminum Armored Type A cable featuring sunlight- and oil-resistant PVC inner jacket and Orange PVC outer jacket, and 100 percent Beldfoil® shield.
- Product No. 3076F – a Type A 18 AWG stranded cable featuring polyolefin insulation, Orange or Intrinsically Safe Blue PVC jacket, and 100 percent Beldfoil shield with TC drain wire.
- Product No. 3077F – a Type B 22 AWG stranded cable featuring polyolefin insulation, Orange PVC jacket, and 100 percent Beldfoil shield plus TC drain wire.
- Product No. 3078F – a High Speed 22 AWG stranded cable featuring FHDPE insulation, Orange PVC jacket, and 100 percent Beldfoil shield plus TC drain wire.
Custom Constructions Also Available
As with many of Belden's industrial cables, a wide range of custom constructions is also available to meet specific application requirements. Custom constructions may include: 600V, TC rated; aluminum or steel interlocked armor; CPE or LSOH jackets; various jacket colors; alternate Black and White color-coded pairs; multi-pair Type B 22 AWG, PLTC-rated, individually and/or overall shielded cables; and multi-pair 18 AWG TC-rated, individually and/or overall shielded cables.
For more information about Belden's comprehensive line of DataBus® cables for Fieldbus applications, contact Belden, P.O. Box 1980, Richmond, Indiana 47375, or call 1.800.BELDEN.1 to request New Product Bulletin #244. FAX: 765.983.5294. Or visit the Web site: http://www.belden.com.
Belden is a leader in the design, manufacture, and marketing of signal transmission products for data networking and a wide range of specialty electronics markets including entertainment, industrial, security and aerospace applications. Belden has manufacturing facilities in North America and Europe as well as distribution centers in the U.S., Canada, Singapore, Australia and The Netherlands. A majority of Belden's manufacturing, engineering and support functions are registered to the International Organization for Standardization.