(PRWEB) October 25, 2006
After years of being mocked and derided for their so-called grey and dull business existence a leading accounting software company is giving accountants the chance to show off their wild side and win a 6-month public relations makeover.
KashFlow is a leading provider of book-keeping software and to celebrate the launch of its Partner Programme that takes place on the 1st of November the company is encouraging accountants to tell them about some of their more adventurous hobbies via an online survey on http://www.partners.kashflow.co.uk.
On the 1st of January an independent panel of adjudicators will go through the best responses and pick out the winner who will receive the services of one of the UK's fastest growing public relations & marketing companies, 10 Yetis, for a six month period(1).
During that time the PR firm will help the accountant and their practice raise their industry profile.
KashFlow launched its flagship product, an online tool specifically designed to help owner-managers in small businesses manage their accounts, in mid 2005. In early 2006 the Rt. Hon. Lord Young of Graffham, former Secretary of State for Employment and Trade and Industry, invested a significant amount of capital in the accounting software development company.
The company is now launching its Partner Programme which is a service provided to Accountants to help them to manage their SME clients accounts. Accountants are able to brand the KashFlow software with their own colours and logo, provide a copy of the online-software to their clients to enable them to review each businesses financial position with just one click of a button.
The Partner Programme has a free 7 day trial with no requirement to submit payment or card details, and for a limited time has a reduced cost of £299* for access to the client management software that also includes one free user licence.
Every Partner Programme member has their own dedicated account manager who they can turn to for help and support 24 hours a day 7 days a week and any support services needed by the end users are managed by KashFlow.
More information about the KashFlow Partner Programme can be found by visiting http://www.partners.kashflow.co.uk.
For further information contact Andy on 01452 300683.
(1). Public Relations campaign is being managed by 10 Yetis Marketing, Design and PR, http://www.10yetis.co.uk. Full terms and conditions can be read by visiting the http://www.partners.kashflow.co.uk website.
- Normal price is £399.
- Case studies of current accountants and accounting practices using the software is available on request.
- Interviews with the Managing Director of KashFlow can be arranged upon request, please contact Andy on the above number.
- High resolution pictures and screen grabs of the software are also available by contacting Andy on the above number.
- As well as being a finalist in the Business Innovation of the Year category, KashFlow also received the Highly Commended award in the category of Small Business of the Year for the 2006 National Business Awards
- KashFlow is simple to employ, with users instinctively knowing where to click to perform almost any accountancy task.