NEW YORK (PRWEB) October 24, 2006
TriMark Publications (http://www.trimarkpublications.com), a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing, announces the release of its Nutraceuticals and Dietary Supplements Markets report. With a focus on the world nutraceuticals and dietary supplements markets, product categories examined in this report include vitamins, minerals, herbal and non-herbal extracts. Additionally, the study reviews measurement methods and resources utilized in the dietary supplements industry. Packed with the latest information relating to new products and industry trends, this analysis not only quantifies but also qualifies the nutraceuticals market in the areas of research, product development and investment opportunities. The main objectives of this report are to:
- Discuss viable market prospects through the identification of high-growth opportunities in different nutraceuticals and dietary supplements areas.
- Focus on global dietary supplements industry development through an in-depth analysis of the major world market, including forecasts for growth.
- Examine the use of nutraceuticals and dietary supplements in pharmaceutical drug development, with examples of its use in the development and repositioning of therapeutic agents.
This examination covers the following categories of nutraceuticals and dietary supplements segments:
- Role of nutraceuticals in dietary changes.
- Barriers to nutraceuticals use.
- Drivers of nutraceuticals use.
- Business trends in the industry.
- Important technology trends in nutraceuticals.
This study contains the latest information on the nutraceuticals and dietary supplements market in the United States. It includes information on the products that comprise this industry, descriptions, RDA (recommended daily allowances) where established, common dosages, packaging and quantities. Also included are:
- A comprehensive overview of one category of nutraceuticals that is—or will be—revolutionizing the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
- Full descriptions of the technologies involved and how these differ from the existing and emerging technologies.
- Analysis of the approaches undertaken by various competitors in the industry and end-user responses to these products.
- Regulatory issues and legislation affecting the use and marketing of nutraceuticals products.
Reasons to Buy TriMark Content
- Content is updated regularly in accordance with changes in the industries our reports cover.
- Content is specifically designed to help individuals who work in the industries the content covers remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Content contains detailed sales data, market share information and emerging trends, all of which impact the sectors biotechnology, healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical devices companies operate in.
- Your competitors are buying TriMark content!
About TriMark Publications, LLC
Based in New York City, TriMark Publications is a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing. TriMark’s market research reports include:
- Avian Influenza
- Bioinformatics Markets
- Blood Gas Instrumentation Data Processing
- Blood Glucose Testing and Diabetes Management
- Cancer Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- Cancer Therapeutics Markets
- Cardiac Marker Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices World Markets
- Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
- Clinical Immunoanalyzer Markets
- Cytology and HPV Testing World Markets
- Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease
- Disposable Medical Supplies Markets
- Disposable Syringe Markets
- DNA Sequencing and PCR Markets
- Genomics World Markets
- High-Growth Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Key Diagnostic Testing Markets
- Mammography World Markets
- Medical Imaging Markets
- Microarray Markets
- Microscopy Markets
- Molecular Diagnostics Markets
- Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Markets
- Nutraceuticals and Dietary Supplements Markets
- Over-the-Counter Diagnostic Products Markets
- Pharmacogenomic Testing Markets
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing Sector Trends
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- RNA Interference Markets
- Veterinary Health Markets
- Women's Health: Diagnostic Tests
For more information, please visit http://www.trimarkpublications.com.
The statements contained in this news release that are forward-looking are based on current expectations that are subject to a number of uncertainties and risks, and actual results may differ materially.
TriMark Publications, LLC