Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) October 25, 2006
This Halloween, Liz Kelly is mending broken hearts with comic relief and advice tips for how to clear out past relationship cobwebs. After coaching thousands of singles how to bounce back from painful breakups, Liz developed a 3-step plan for getting back in the dating game. She explains, "We've all had breakups that stick around way too long, and I try to help singles let go of these cobwebs."
Liz Kelly encourages the 100 million singles in the U.S. to get out there and have some fun this Halloween - despite painful breakups in their past. This quick turn-around plan can push singles forward in the fall - so they can find someone for the bigger holiday season around the corner.
Clear out Past Relationship Cobwebs with this 3-step plan
1. Delete the Tech Ghosts
2. Remove the Gift Dust
3. Put on a Party Face Mask
1. Delete the Tech Ghosts -- Liz shares 3 quick steps for erasing all tech traces of your ex. Singles can remove the haunting evidence left by emails, text messages and saved voicemails. Liz advises, "You want to delete their phone number from your cell phone address book to avoid late night breakup bloopers."
2. Remove the Gift Dust -- Find out Liz's top 5 gift return options for singles with baggage from an ex in the closet. From an auction on eBay to returning a gift to your ex with a scary card, Liz advises singles how to get the dusty trails out of the house using marshmallows and more.
3. Put on a Party Face Mask -- To hide any tears, Liz recommends wearing a game face mask until your ex gets out of your head. She coaches singles to, "Fake it until you make it." Find out the top 3 Halloween party face masks to cover-up the heart breaks.
- Find out why Halloween is the best time of year for singles to meet their match.
- True Stories of daters who faced Ex Trails
- Ellen Barkin's auction of gifts for $15 million from ex, Ron Perlman
- Breakup Dos and Don'ts for voicemail, text and email (Liz's tips recently in The Chicago Tribune)
- 3 Internet Dating Breakup Bloopers to avoid
- 10 Confidence Boosters for getting back in the dating game
Bio: Liz H. Kelly is a Dating Coach and Author of SMART Man Hunting, who helps singles boost their numbers, ego and odds of finding a Perfect Match. Her work has been featured on CNN, FOX News, Lifetime and BBC Radio, along with being in USA Today, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, and The Chicago Tribune. She is a Contributing Writer to Yahoo!Personals, Smart Woman and John Gray PhD's MarsVenus.com.
Producers...Call Liz today to schedule a fun and timely interview to help singles this Halloween.
Availability: CA, Available as last minute guest, please call 310-463-4130 to schedule an interview.
# # #