Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) October 25, 2006
Jay Berkowitz, CEO of Ten Golden Rules, will present the small business internet marketing webinar "Web 2.0 – Discover The Ten Companies Defining the New Internet," as the keynote speaker at the Women's Internet Marketing Summit (http://www.womensinternetmarketingsummit.com) on Saturday, October 28, 2006.
"We were honored to be invited to present our great tips on internet marketing as the keynote speaker at this year's small business internet marketing webinar," Berkowitz said. "This new presentation will give examples of professional website marketing, show innovating ideas in small business internet marketing for the women attendees. Lastly we will discuss how to capitalize on, and monetize, Web 2.0 marketing trends."
Berkowitz will present the ten companies that are defining the new Internet, Web 2.0., and give great tips on how to integrate these innovators' internet marketing techniques into their own small business internet marketing. For women professionals attending this webinar, Berkowitz will answer their questions at the end of the presentation, touching base on these topics at the small business internet marketing webinar:
- Who is dominating small business internet marketing and how can you position your website to take advantage of this opportunity
- Blogging. Podcasting. Wiki's. What new internet technologies are important to small business?
- What is the new science of Online Public Relations and how can you benefit from this internet marketing strategy?
- What is 'User Generated Content' and what are the opportunities for professional business women?
- Which websites are building ongoing relationships with customers?
Women's Internet Marketing Summit is packed full with great tips for internet marketing. Other topics at the small business internet marketing webinar include:
- Harnessing the Blogosphere, The Future of Blogs, And More
- Build Your Business with Email Marketing : How to Create and Implement Permission (e-mail) Marketing Campaigns
- eBay Shares the Secrets to Maximizing your Success on the WEB with Affiliate Marketing
- Driving Traffic to Your Website With a Strategic Public Relations Campaign
- Cashing in With Content: How Innovative Marketers Use Digital Information to turn Browsers into Buyers
- From Entrepreneur to Infopreneur - How to Make Money with Books, eBooks and Information Products
- Customer Relationship Marketing, Using Contests and Surveys to Grow Your Business
- Putting Action Behind the Knowledge - Creating Your Internet Marketing Strategic Plan
Register for the Women's Internet Marketing Summit on their website at http://www.womensinternetmarketingsummit.com.
About Jay Berkowitz:
Jay Berkowitz, CEO of TenGoldenRules.com a small business internet marketing service, is a seasoned online communications professional. He has managed marketing departments for Fortune 500 brands: McDonald's and Coca-Cola, and has managed offline and online direct marketing programs for AT&T, Sprint, and leading health and fitness website eDiets.com. Berkowitz is the Founder and CEO of http://www.tengoldenrules.com, a small business internet marketing consultancy based in Boca Raton, Florida.
Ten Golden Rules provides professional, small business internet marketing solutions to companies by helping them utilize the latest internet technologies get more traffic to their websites and helping to convert that traffic into sales. "Web 2.0 – Discover The Ten Companies Defining the New Internet," and other great tips on internet marketing are available for free online at http://www.tengoldenrules.com or please contact us by telephone at 561-620-9121.
# # #