Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 26, 2006
Universal Recording Artist Qwes is excited to announce his participation in the Jurassic 5 World Tour 2006. He'll be kicking off the 14-city, 15 show schedule in Las Vegas, NV on October 28, 2006 alongside Artist and Producer Extrordinaire Tariq L. and the beautiful Hip-Hop Princess SyWren. The tour dates and times are as follows
- 10/28: 8PM - VEGOOSE Las Vegas, NV
- 10/29: 8PM - Commodore Ballroom Vancouver, BC
- 10/30: 8PM - Commodore Ballroom Vancouver, BC
- 11/1: 8PM - Macewan Ballroom/University of Calgary, Calgary
- 11/2: 8PM - Red's Entertainment Complex Edmonton, AB
- 11/3: 8PM - Louis' Pub Saskatoon, SK
- 11/4: 8PM - Live 105 Icer Air 2006 AT&T Park San Francisco, CA
- 11/7: 8PM - Phoenix Theatre Toronto
- 11/8: 8PM - Kitchener Memorial/Aud Complex Kitchener, ON
- 11/9: 8PM - Cowboy's Ranch London, Canada
o 11/10: 8PM - New Capital Music Hall Ottawa
o 11/11: 8PM - Spectrum De Montreal Montreal, QC
o 11/12: 8PM - Town Ballroom Buffalo, NY
o 11/13: 8PM - House Of Blues Cleveland, OH
o 11/16: 8PM - Emory College Atlanta, GA
Once Again, Setting the Standard in Business Relations
Tariql Qwes has done it again! Through the collaboration of SyWren, Qwes and Tariq L. on the J5 Tour, the exposure to a new fan base will be at it's peak. Each artist will have a chance nightly to showcase their talent in front of thousands, and in the presence of one of the most influential Hip Hop groups of all-time: Jurassic 5.
Buy your tickets before they are sold out. Log onto: http://www.tic ketmaster.com or your nearest ticket dealer to get the best seats.
About Waskul Worldwide Entertainment
Waskul Worldwide Entertainment is Music Industry PR at its finest. With some of the biggest names in the Music Industry on it's client roster, Waskul Worldwide Entertainment continues to create and develop superb marketing plans and strategies to keep their clients in the media limelight at all times. Designed specifically for music industry professionals, WWE has proven success continuously without ANY outside marketing. The company has flourished STRICTLY on a word-of-mouth basis, and strives toward excellence in all aspects daily. Waskul Worldwide Entertainment also performs 30 percent of their work on a pro-bono basis, keeping the industry standard high and creating a new meaning to the phrase, "For the love of it".