New York, NY (PRWEB) October 31, 2006
ePromos, a leading provider of promotional products to organizations of all types and sizes, today issued its Annual Top Ten Corporate Gifts for 2006.
Each year, ePromos' merchandising team scours through over 100,000 offerings to select their recommendations for new and different ideas. ePromos offers thousands of corporate gifts for every taste and budget.
"Presenting gifts to customers, prospects and employees is a must each and every year. Businesses should consider branded promotional items, instead of cash or even worse; liquor. These gifts can have such long lasting impact that it's hard to put a price on their value," says Jason Robbins; CEO of ePromos. "This year personal USB accessories are a huge trend. There are some great new styles in corporate apparel and electronics are gaining in popularity.
The merchandising team at ePromos stresses the importance of matching your corporate gift to your audience and suggests the following guidelines:
1. Consider the recipients -- are they men or women, and what are their tastes?
2. Personalized gifts with the client's name can make a greater impact.
3. Gifts that get constant use provide the greatest opportunity for you to promote your business.
4. Give gifts that can be used when you want the recipient to think about you.
5. Choose gifts that are unique and will become conversation starters around the office.
ePromos Corporate Gifts Top 10:
1. Electronic Sudoku Game -- Item 8823782 - starting at $16.23 -- Capitalize on this latest game craze. Includes five levels of difficulty with 10,000 number puzzles per level. Game stores in personalized case.
2. Executive Saddlebag -- Item 8813934 -- starting at $9.82 -- Form and function from the boardroom to the classroom. This stylish bag has plenty of zippered compartments, a velcro pocket and an adjustable shoulder strap.
3. Espresso Maker -- Item 8820052 -- starting at $16.29 -- A terrific alternative to food gifts, this coveted item will stand the test of time. Brews two 4 oz. cups (mugs included) at the flick of a switch.
4. Desktop Mini Digital Photo Frame & Clock -- Item 8823839 -- starting at $53.93 -- One of our top recommendations this holiday season! Digital frame holds 256MB (about 1,000 photos). Simply plug included 48" USB cord for easy drag and drop downloading of photos right onto the device. Great business desktop or travel gift.
5. Deluxe Travel Fitness Kit -- Item 8823704 -- starting at $24.56 -- A great new year's resolution gift. It's lightweight, portable and includes inflatable exercise ball, air pump and resistance band with molded handle grips.
6. Bean Bag Chair -- Item 8822978 -- starting at $26.56 -- Bean bags are a classic item whose popularity is once again on the rise. Here's a promotional item that makes a truly unique gift for the home.
7. Pocket Office -- Item 8819923 -- starting at $10.78 -- Compact tool includes retractable stapler, scissors, 3 foot tape measure, 8 digit full function calculator and metallic case. Just flip open for calculator.
8. Petal Cut Glassware Gift Set -- Item 8824150 -- starting at $117.69 -- For home or office, this gift set is worthy of display. Included in the luxurious gift box are four elegant, petal cut on-the-rocks glasses that hold 11-3/4 oz. and are artistically deep etched with your logo. Made from genuine 24% lead crystal for extra quality and clarity.
9. Golf Accessory Portfolio -- Item 8822259 -- starting at $9.63 -- Stylish Novohyde organizer includes a detachable golf ball pouch, vented glove pocket and score card holder. It even comes complete with a set of tees tucked into the handy tee holders.
10. Cosmetic Tote from Soren™ -- Item 8822977 -- starting at $11.73 -- An attractive cosmetic bag will be appreciated by world travelers everywhere! PVC lined to protect from liquids. The large main compartment stores and organizes toiletries with a zippered mesh divider.
All of the gifts listed above are available on http://www.epromos.com or by calling 1-800-LOGO-216.
ePromos delivers impactful promotional products and corporate gifts that help Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, not-for profits, associations, and academic institutions increase brand recognition. The company ranks in the top 1% of promotional products distributors in the U.S. and is a five-time winner of the Promotional Products Association International's Best Web Site award, the industry's highest honor. Based in New York with offices in Scottsdale and Ft. Lauderdale, ePromos has a highly diversified global client base of over 20,000 customers.
# # #