They like changing and making discoveries. Those who do will enjoy it and find much more in 'Kaori.' A true 'chameleon' chocolate : 6 different chocolate sticks associated with 3 different spices (seasonings). They can mix them depending on mood and taste.
Fort Lauderdale, Fl (PRWEB) November 6, 2006
Jean Galler is launching his new creation "Kaori" in the United States.
Kaori : perfume, scent, and fragrance.
"People are unique with different tastes," said Galler. "They like changing and making discoveries. Those who do will enjoy it and find much more in 'Kaori.' A true 'chameleon' chocolate : 6 different chocolate sticks associated with 3 different spices (seasonings). They can mix them depending on mood and taste."
The chocolates :
1) Vanilla & Coconut : coconut milk and vanilla pods from Madagascar.
2) Saffron : saffron is taken from a small perennial plant ( a crocus ), the stigmas are harvested and dried. Saffron is both a spice and a dye used in pharmacy and calligraphy. Its powers are varied : in ancient times, it was called "The heart of man",and it was already well known as a sexual stimulant 4,600 years ago in China. It is good for the liver, soothes the effects of wine drinking and is a remedy for spasms.
3) Strawberry & Balsamic : balsamic vinegar is a seasoning made from Italian "Trebliano" grapes. It is put in casks for several months, sometimes even years, to get its sweetness and remarkable concentration.
4) Cardamom : it comes from a type of reed, its highly perfumed green pods contain seeds that are dried. These seeds are used mainly as a spice in the East. It has the power of heightening pleasure ...
5) yuzu : a Japanese citrus fruit halfway between an orange and a mandarin.
6) ginger : ginger comes originally from Asia. It is a very commonly used spice in a lot of different Asiatic cooking styles, but mainly in Indian cuisine. It is the tuberous root of the plant that is used. It lowers cholesterol and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
The seasonings :
a) Calamansi juice : calamansi is a Japanese citrus fruit that is similar to a lemon. By process of reduction, our seasoning has a perfect consistency.
b) Orange powder : orange rind with cocoa nibs.
c) Green powder : Green tea with poppy.
Each stick is a brush,
Each inkpot is an aromatic flavour,
Your palate is the blank sheet of paper,
Dip the brush in the inkpot,
And compose your own Kaori !
Galler "The" Belgian Chocolate
920, E Las Olas Blvd
Fort LAuderdale, Fl, 33301