Lulu is uniquely positioned to provide users a single source for personalized publishing and content across genres, including Photobooks, music CDs and fiction
RALEIGH, NC (PRWEB) November 6, 2006
Lulu.com (http://www.lulu.com), the world's fastest growing marketplace for digital content and a leader in print-on-demand, reinvents the Photobook with tools that deliver professional photobooks faster and cheaper than anyone else. Plus Lulu's web-based Photobook tools ensure that users can protect their content from being downloaded offline for manipulation.
- Publishing is done entirely online -— no need to download extra software to your home computer.
- Adding text captions can be done at the click of a button.
- Once a photobook is completed, it can be published and shipped in less than a week.
- Turbo uploader simplifies photo additions.
- Auto fill feature provides a variety of layouts for uploaded pictures.
- Personalization is automatic with a variety of colors, images and themes to choose from. Insert link to photo of product feature.
- Creating a photobook on lulu.com is free.
- Photobooks begin at $0.15 per page. Most online photo-books are $25-50; Lulu's will be $15 to $25: i.e. barely half the price.
- Lulu photobooks can be up to 500 pages long.
- Insert link to photo of product or feature.
"Lulu is uniquely positioned to provide users a single source for personalized publishing and content across genres, including Photobooks, music CDs and fiction," said Bob Young, CEO, Lulu. "What's more is that Lulu's tools and marketplace are entirely web-based. This ensures our users that their content can't be downloaded for manipulation regardless of whether they're building a photobook or a children's story. All content stays online."
Photobooks, the newest addition to the fast, easy and free Lulu family offers a quick, easy way to create full-color books of digital images, with or without text.
As with all content published on Lulu.com, photobook creators can choose to sell their book to the world through Lulu's online marketplace for digital media. With Lulu's online photo book software you are the photographer, designer, author and publisher. Choose and you are in control. Just click, pick and get it quick.
For more information and details on Lulu Photobooks, please see http://www.lulu.com/products/books/photobook.php
About Lulu (http://www.lulu.com)
Lulu is a proven leader in the digital marketplace and the world's fastest-growing provider of print-on-demand books with over 5,000 items sold monthly.
For more information contact:
FOR THE USA: