Moline, IL (PRWEB) November 1, 2006
Elite Retreat Brings Together Industry Experts
SEO and SEM Leaders in the Areas of:
- Search Engine Marketing and Optimization (SEM and SEO)
- Online Marketing and Advertising
- Blogging and Building Online Communities
Internet Icons Headlining the Event are:
1. Jeremy "Shoemoney" Schoemaker (Shoemoney.com)
2. Lee Dodd (forumtrends.com)
3. Dave Taylor (intuitive.com)
4 Aaron Wall (Seobook.com).
*December 18 & 19, 2006
*San Antonio, TX
A More Personal Internet Conference
The event is a refreshing alternative to the big, glitzy lectures and pitch fests that too many Internet marketing conferences have become.
"Big events are great, but I always want more personal contact time," said Schoemaker. "In fact, it's often during these one-to-one sessions that you gain and give the greatest insight. That for me is the crucial point of any successful event, and that is why we created a user experience based on that moment of sharing and insight."
The retreat will have an agenda set both by the event leaders and the participants: if participants seek more focus on one topic and less on another, the schedule will change dynamically to reflect the interests and needs of everyone attending.
"We've all found that the real value in any event is the quality time between the presenters and participants, and with the Elite Retreat, our focus is on maximizing this type of interaction and ensuring it's as valuable as possible," said Andrea Schoemaker, conference organizer.
Free iPod Nano for Early Submission
Due to the extraordinarily high level of participation required for this event to be successful, the organizers are requiring interested participants to submit an application that details their background and what they can bring to the rest of the attendees. Since there are only 35 available seats at the Elite Retreat, early submission is a smart strategy for those interested in gaining life-changing expertise and advice from the presenters. Every attendee will also receive a free iPod Nano filled with exclusive content from the leaders, one free text link on EliteRetreat.info, a certificate for a coaching call following the event with each leader, and also a follow-up with each attendee's action plan. The cost of the event is $4,850.00 US with an additional $500.00 US to attend a private dinner with all of the leaders on the first night of the retreat.
The conference will consist of two segments each day with meals provided each day.
Bios of Elite Retreat Leaders:
1) Jeremy Schoemaker (ShoeMoney) has been an important player in the search engine marketing field. His knowledge and expertise make him one of the top go-to guys for PPC advertising and online income optimization. His weekly Internet radio show called Net Income allows listeners to hear Jeremy's honesty about failing and also the things that work.
2) Lee Dodd loves forums and apparently they love him back. He is a leading expert in the forum industry. He has built several large forums including SprintUsers.Com, which boasts more than 95,000 registered members, and a 4 time Big Board Admin. He currently consults forum owner/administrators and offers cutting edge advice on topics such as community management and monetization on his blog, forumtrends.com.
Many people will also recognize Lee as the founder of EarnersForum.com, which in 3 short months grew to nearly 5,000 members and 80,000 posts.
3) Dave Taylor has been involved with the Internet since 1980 and is widely recognized as an expert on both technical and business issues. He has been published over a thousand times, launched four Internet-related startup companies, has written twenty business and technical books and holds both an MBA and MS Ed. Dave maintains three weblogs, The Intuitive Life Business Blog, focused on business and industry analysis, the eponymously named Ask Dave Taylor devoted to tech and business Q&A and The Attachment Parenting Blog, discussing topics of interest to parents. Dave is an award-winning speaker, sought after conference and workshop participant and frequent guest on radio and podcast programs.
4) Aaron Wall is a search engine optimization expert who blogs about search at SeoBook.com. He also wrote a popular book by the same name, publishes numerous other websites, and has consulted clients large and small about how to increase their search exposure.
For more information visit http://www.eliteretreat.info.