Ottawa, ON (PRWEB) November 8, 2006
The Indie Bible is an annual directory that shows artists where to get their music reviewed, their songs played and their CDs sold. The 8th Edition features 343 pages of valuable contacts and music-related articles.
The new 8th Edition of the Indie Bible contains:
- 4200 publications from around the world that will review your CD.
- 3400 radio stations from around the world will play your songs.
- 600 vendors and services that will help you to sell your music.
- 330 sites where you can upload your band's MP3 files.
- 500 helpful resources and sites where you can promote your band.
Plus 50 articles that will help your career to move forward rapidly. Authors include Daylle Schwartz, Jeri Goldstein, Brian Austin Whitney, Derek Sivers, Diane Rapaport, Peter Spellman, Bryan Farrish, Christopher Knab and many more.
The 8th Edition presents 2 new sections which list hundreds of Podcasts and MP3 Blogs that will accept music from Independent Artists.
For more information about The Indie Bible or to order online visit: http://www.indiebible.com
You can also find the Indie Bible in your local Borders, Barnes & Noble, Sam Ash, Virgin Records and Guitar Center (In Canada at Long & McQuade).
# # #