San Mateo, Calif. (PRWEB) November 14, 2006
Digital Fuel, a leader in Business Service Management, is hosting a webinar featuring an analyst from Forrester Research, Inc. as well as Siemens Business Services entitled: After the Ink Dries: Living up to Obligations in an ITO/BPO Outsourcing Service Agreement. The webinar will focus on how to manage an outsourcing contract - including technology enablement with Digital Fuel's SLA Management solution to ensure that obligations and expectations for all deliverables and services are met. The webinar is scheduled for Thursday, November 16, 2006 at 11:00 am EST.
Featured Speakers and Topics
Paul Roehrig, Ph.D., Senior Analyst, IT Sourcing and Vendor Management, Forrester Research, will share important research findings regarding priorities in delivering to the obligations in IT and business process service agreements. He will share research results that state what corporate and government organizations find important in outsourcing service relationships.
Roehrig covers a broad range of topics including Outsourcing, IT Management and Delivery Options. His focus is on supporting both vendors and customers in complex sourcing engagements, particularly aspects of deal implementation and delivery. In addition, he researches and consults on strategic decisions that may precede outsourcing, RFP creation, solution development, supplier selection, contract negotiation, transition and transformation management, global program management and post-contract account assessment and improvement.
Vince Pearce, Principal Consultant from Siemens Business Services (SBS) will then provide a first-hand account of their approach to business service management which gives its customers more visibility and control over the business value they receive from service delivery. Vince will talk about technology-enabled collaboration including:
- Dynamic Digital Contract Obligation Management
• Transform the static/paper contract obligations into a digital form
• Collaborative adjustments in dynamic contract obligations to meet business needs
• Fact-based activities driven by a single record of truth ("digital contract")
- Proactive Service Management
• Proactive alerts established to identify potential issues and automatically escalate to pre-defined set of people to perform root cause and resolve
• Flexible, role-based business application used across SBS team and customer team members
• Customer visibility into performance enables collaborative participation
- Service Relationship Management
• Balanced scorecards with comprehensive SLA management
• Enables (encourages) customer feedback that influences what SBS does operationally on behalf of the customer
• Provides customers with tools for managing day-to-day results
Tom Schaefer, Executive Vice President from Digital Fuel will moderate the session. To register for this complimentary webinar contact Digital Fuel at info [at] digitalfuel.com.
About Digital Fuel
Digital Fuel is the leading provider of business service management (BSM) software solutions, helping service providers and enterprise service organizations manage the performance, financial, and regulatory aspects of IT, telecommunications, and business process services. Digital Fuel has the largest deployments for SLA management and service cost management in the world, with thousands of concurrent users, SLAs, KPIs, metrics, cost formulas, and pricing rules. With Digital Fuel's patented visual approach, our customers are deployed rapidly to quickly drive business value from automating the management of service offerings, agreements, service cost, and performance with their service customers and vendors. ServiceFlow manages billions in business and IT services at companies and governments around the world such as Procter & Gamble, General Electric, Cummins, Capgemini, BT, IBM, SITA, Siemens Business Services, O2, Atos Origin, Telefonica, Transport of London, CSC and many others. Digital Fuel is headquartered in San Mateo, California, with offices across North America and Europe. Learn more at http://www.digitalfuel.com.