Richmond, VA (PRWEB) December 19, 2006
BabyPips.com (http://www.babypips.com), the site dedicated to helping beginner Forex traders, launched the second version of their site which included a design makeover and new features on December 18, 2006. BabyPips.com's new site focuses on providing additional educational materials and user-generated content to forex traders.
"We created BabyPips.com so new Forex traders wouldn't have to suffer like we did when we had to surf a gazillion pages all over the Web trying to find quality resources about Forex trading," said Dr. Pipslow, Sage of BabyPips.com. "It's too hard to find information online for beginner Forex traders. At best you will find a hodge podge of sites. It's extremely scattered."
The FX-Men, the behind-the-scenes team at BabyPips.com, help newbie traders navigate the complex currency market with a sense of humor. Unique features written by the FX-Men and by members of the Forex community include:
- Updated School of Pipsology -- Already divided into elementary, middle school, and high school lessons, BabyPips.com's updated School of Pipsology will include more advanced topics in its new college section. Interactive quizzes at the end of each grade will help reinforce materials.
- User forums -- Hoping to help novice traders overcome the learning curve, BabyPips.com's online Forex Trader forums encourage users to exchange advice and best practices.
- Forexpedia -- Forexpedia, a wiki-style Forex encyclopedia, allows registered users to define and edit Forex related terms.
- Blogs -- Written by the FX-Men, the BabyPips.com blogs provide expert advice to the beginner Forex community. Written in their one-of-a-kind sense of humor, blogs like Pipsychology provide practical advice and a competitive edge to their readers. Registered users will be able to download blogs via a RSS feed.
- Video Tutorials -- The step-by-step videos can be found throughout the School of Pipsology. These how-to's illustrate and reinforce important lessons within each grade.
Visitors are encouraged to sign up for free registration to access valuable BabyPips.com content.
BabyPips.com is an easy-to-understand resource for Forex traders. Created in November 2005 by the FX-Men, they provide the distinct sense of humor behind the BabyPips.com content. The FX-Men seek to protect newbie traders from losing all their money in the Forex market either from their own poor trading decisions or from the Brotherhood of Evil Marketing Wizards (the Forex's equivalent of snake oil salesmen who lure the innocent with foolish claims of easy money and holy grails). Through structured school lessons, user-generated content, and interactive materials, the site provides up-to-date information to help protect newbie traders in the Forex market. More information about the FX-Men can be found at http://www.babypips.com/about.html.