Charlotte, NC (PRWEB) December 22, 2006
Helmi Felfel, a highly accomplished auto industry veteran, has long focused on the importance of training, no matter the size or the type of dealership. "Good training gives the sales staff people skills, follow-up skills and overall confidence in their abilities," Helmi Felfel said. The simplicity of the information-based program is its strength, he said. Good training in conjunction with a solid BDC (Business Development Center) is one incredible recipe for success. This recipe to success was developed into a "12 Steps to Success of the Sale."
1. Meet and greet: the customer
2. Qualify while building a rapport
3. Touch base with the desk manager
4. Product presentation using F.A.B.:
F = Features
A = Advantages
B = Benefits
5. Demo. Always demo 100%. No demo, no sale.
6. Service Walk
7. Reestablish the customer-salesman relationship
8. Work the deal
9. Close the deal
10. 100% turnover to the manager
11. Follow up using:
- Phone call in three hours
- Thank-you card in 30 hours
- Follow-up/referral in three days
12. Sharpen your saw. Reflect on areas that you need improvement.
Live by these steps to success for increased sales.