At the time of a crisis, usually the first responder is the press who ultimately shape the story and deliver a company’s news
Phoenix, Arizona (PRWEB) December 1, 2006
Off Madison Ave, a fast-growing integrated marketing communications firm, announced today the launch of its 24-hour “ER-PR” crisis communications hotline at 1-888-OMA-ER-PR (662-3777) to help existing and prospective clients navigate the often-turbulent paths of crisis and issues management right when the iron’s hot.
When confronted with delicate and complicated internal or external business communications matters, companies can turn to the agency’s “ER-PR” hotline at any hour should an issue erupt that requires immediate attention and press management. As well, many of the communications strategies and tactics that a company requires when responding to an issue or crisis can be prepared in advance, therefore interested companies also can learn more by accessing the crisis team via email or visiting the Off Madison Ave Web site and clicking on the “ER-PR” red light found on the home page.
“At the time of a crisis, usually the first responder is the press who ultimately shape the story and deliver a company’s news,” said Laura Hall, director of public relations at Off Madison Ave. “We believe there is nothing more risky nor detrimental to a company than not being prepared for the worst, which is why we’ve created not only a comprehensive, fully customizable preparedness program but an urgent response system to help companies when they need it the most.”
Along with being a top advertising agency in Arizona, Off Madison Ave has built a reputation as one of the leading public relations and consulting firms in Arizona. Off Madison Ave public relations is prepared to guide any management and public relations personnel through the crisis communications process and execute the right, customized strategies via the agency’s proven preparedness methodology:
- Vulnerabilities Assessment - Assessing potential vulnerabilities, identifying scenarios and developing crisis management plans to respond effectively to key audiences.
- Preparedness Planning - Counseling executives on how best to integrate the communications team with the organization to handle issues effectively.
- Media Training – Preparing key executives to maintain control during potentially hostile situations, while maximizing message delivery to keep news stories accurate and balanced.
- Issue Monitoring and Analysis - Deploying issues-related news monitoring systems that provide early warning and detailed analysis.
- Ally Development – Identifying and aligning a company with the right influencers, when a company's position on an issue is insufficient to convince the public. Third-party verification and advocacy are critical to gaining public acceptance and conducting crisis management.
- Crisis Communications Preparedness and Action Plan Creation – Preparing a tailored plan of action, along with the necessary communications tools, templates, processes and timelines.
Off Madison Ave prescribes hotline use before crisis hits add one.
Off Madison Ave has developed and implemented crisis communications preparedness and action plans for clients in an array of industries, including nonprofit organizations, retail stores, tribal governments, entertainment establishments, businesses involved with risk management, high-profile people, consumer product companies and telecommunications providers, to name a few.
About Off Madison Ave
Off Madison Ave was founded in 1998 as a full-service integrated marketing communications agency specializing in the development and implementation of comprehensive communication strategies. The Phoenix marketing firm provides a wide array of services in marketing, public relations, advertising, new media and Internet marketing and research. Off Madison Ave embodies a “Plan, Create, Achieve” approach to ensure success in all of its accounts in a progressive business model that promotes true customer and agency partnerships. Off Madison Ave is recognized among Arizona advertising agencies and the industry locally, regionally and nationally as a firm that thinks beyond traditional marketing tactics to provide measurable results to its clients.
In May 2005, Off Madison Ave merged with interactive marketing firm Mighty Interactive (http://www.mightyinteractive.com) to provide industry-leading Internet marketing strategy in Phoenix and around the country. Off Madison Ave was recently ranked the No. 1 public relations and Internet marketing agency, and rated as one of the top two Phoenix advertising agencies, by Arizona Business Magazine’s “Ranking Arizona.” Some of the agency’s clients include: The Arizona Republic, DMB Associates, Inc. – Marley Park, Atronic Americas, PremierGarage, APS, AmSafe, Farnam, Citizen Clean Elections Campaign, The Little Gym International, LochenHeath and Arizona Highways Magazine.
Visit http://www.offmadisonave.com for more information.