Warren RI (PRWEB) December 4, 2006
MarketingSherpa, a research firm publishing Case Studies and benchmark data for marketers, released today its fifth annual study on email -- MarketingSherpa's Email Marketing Benchmark Guide 2007. 3,637 real-life marketers contributed data on their own email budgets, test results, list growth, and campaign results. An Executive Summary including six charts and illustrations on what works for email marketers today is available for download at: http://www.MarketingSherpa.com/exs/EMBG07_execsumm.pdf
The complete 317-page Guide features 233 new charts and tables, 21 images and eight new eyetracking heatmaps on the topics of:
- Email open rates, click rates (CTRs), and conversions for 3,637 marketers, including year-over-year email trend data for house lists, rented email lists, and email advertising.
- New data on email design that works best -- which factors from copy to graphics can improve (or depress) results.
- How email filters affect opt-in emailers' delivery rates, and if false positive rates are getting better year over year.
- List growth data - including new stats on co-registration and opt-in form design.
- Ecommerce marketing and email, including new data on affiliate's compliance with email legislation.
- Mobile marketing in the US in 2007.
Credentialed journalists writing for related publications can request review copies of the complete Benchmark Guide by contacting MarketingSherpa. Copies are available for others in print and PDF at: http://EmailMarketingGuide07.MarketingSherpa.com
Each week 237,000 marketing professionals read MarketingSherpa's latest Case Studies and research reports. The award-winning research firm also produces the annual Email Marketing Summit, scheduled next for March 4-6th in Miami.
More information about the March 2007 Email Marketing Summit + Bootcamp, Awards & Expo is at:
More information about the MarketingSherpa's just published Email Benchmark Guide 2007 is at: