When people first hear about our services they are amazed that they can actually use their cell phone to receive a daily Devotion. We put much time and thought into the preparation of our messages, to make sure that each one is special.
Los Angeles, CA. (PRWEB) December 4, 2006 -–
Text2Christ.com is offering American subscribers the opportunity to receive a daily Bible Devotion sent directly to their cell phone. Subscribers can elect to receive one of three types of Devotions. (1) A Devotion to uplift. (2) Devotionals designed to rejuvenate, and (3) A Devotion of praise and worship. There are no complicated contracts or long term commitments, and users can subscribe for as low as 0.33 cents per day. "Most people think that cell phones can only be used for ring-tones and games,” says CEO Josh Agho “When people first hear about our services they are amazed that they can actually use their cell phone to receive a daily Devotion. We put much time and thought into the preparation of our messages, to make sure that each one is special.”
Text 2 Christ has also released a list of the top five gifts that Jesus would give this Christmas.
‘The Top Five Gifts that Jesus Would Give This Christmas’
5. A television automatically tuned into the heavens.
This way an individual can still watch TV but have it broadcasted by the true source
4. A mirror. Not a regular one though, a true mirror, one that looks into the soul to find inner beauty. Jesus knows that it’s what's on the inside that counts.
3. A reminder button. This button can be pressed during times of stress and worry, and will be an automatic reminder that everything is going to work out just fine with a little faith.
2. A box full of love. This way there will be plenty of it to spread around to family and friends, and whoever else needs it this holiday season.
1. The number one gift that Jesus would give this Christmas is the gift of Joy. This holiday season, be sure to stay happy and help to spread the gift of joy to everyone.
Text 2 Christ was initially launched in Canada early 2006. Now with thousands of Canadians already subscribed, they have expanded their services North American wide. With offices in Toronto and Los Angeles, the start-up is planning a 10 million dollar national ad campaign to increase awareness of their services in America.
“During this joyful but busy holiday season, people should consider themselves as well,” says Josh. “Most people are buying gifts for everyone else and neglecting themselves. I think that daily cell phone Devotionals are one on the greatest gifts someone could give themselves this Christmas.”
To receive additional information about this service please contact
Josh Agho at 416-979-0004 ext 3
Text 2 Christ