Tucson, AZ (PRWEB) December 6, 2006
Living Virtually is not a future concept, it is a necessity of doing business and staying in contact with clients, friends, family and associates now! Virtual Desk Anywhere has launched a new software product to help anyone enter the virtual world.
Here are a few of the 10 Ways to improve your ability to lve and work virtually
1. Get a web application that can let you have access to critical items from any computer, anywhere. Chek out Virtual Desk Anywhere.
2. Route all your e-mail accounts through VirtualDeskAnywhere.com by adding them with the External Account Feature.
3. Purchase a Voice Over IP phone system that allows you to call forward, will simultaneously ring a cell phone and send voice mails to your e-mail account. Try Vonage. http://www.vonage.com
4. Purchase a web enabled PDA phone. The phone we recommend is the TREO 650, 680 or 700. Most of the major cell phone dealers carry the Treo line. If you already have a cell phone contract or you are happy with the performance of your current phone and carrier, purchase a PDA that has WIFI capability. Use the Palm Lifedrive but any of the Windows Pocket PC devices with WIFI will work equally as well. http://www.Palm.com
To view the entire list of 10 Ways to Live Virtually, go to http://www.livingvirtually.com.
Software that Simplifies Your Life
There are a number of hardware solutions to keep you organized, but in order to stay on track with your family, team or clients, you need a software solution that can be accessed by any device and by each member of your group, no matter how they access the web.
Our recommended solution can be found at http://www.VirtualDeskAnywhere.com. This is an Internet based program that supports both your and your team members individually and as a group. Although it has public access for your entire group, it also provides private areas that only you can access.
- E-mail support from all your accounts in one place. All your accounts flow to the web application so they can be read and replied to from any web enabled device.
- E-mail intranet for absolute private communication between your and your team or individual team members.
- Group and individual contact management
- Group and individual file sharing
- Group and individual event management
- Instant messaging
- Virtual meeting
- Group administration
- Web Folders for quickly adding and deleting files, pictures and documents.
- WAP enabled for use with any web enabled PDA of cell phone.
Check it out at http://www.VirtualDeskAnywhere.com