Ronkonkoma, NY (PRWEB) December 5, 2006
Testing Machines is releasing its "Newest Slip and Friction Tester," 32-07 series. An evolutionary step from basic COF testing, the tester aids in the evaluation of chemicals and additives used to create or minimize the degree of friction between two contacting test specimens.
Some important features of this tester include:
- Digital display, storage and editing of up to 200 readings, and selectable units
(COF or grams)
- Settable limits.
- Statistics-average, standard deviation, high/low results.
- Report printout with built in printer.
- Static and kinetic coefficient of friction calculated in one operation.
- Direct drive arm with unique skid control.
- Sled-connecting mechanism ensures level pulling action.
- Easily interchangeable sleds.
- Full color easy to read Display
Applications include paper, flexible packaging, foils, rubber, plastics, wood, linoleum, metal, printing, coatings and composites. Test speeds are infinitely variable from 5 to 51cm per minute (2 to 20 inches per minute). Selectable travel distance from 3.0 to 31.0 cm (1 to 12 in.) It meets TAPPI, ISO, ASTM and most worldwide standards.
Testing Machines Inc. (TMI) manufactures and markets physical property testing instruments for the paper, pulp, film, foil, ink, coatings, nonwoven, textile and corrugated industries. TMI has a network of sales offices and agents throughout the US and in over 50 countries.
The TMI Group of Companies consists of Testing Machines Inc., New York, Lawson-Hemphill, Swansea, Ma., Messmer Instruments Ltd., UK, Büchel BV, Netherlands, Adamel Lhomargy, France and TMI Canada.
For more information contact:
Testing Machines Inc.
2 Fleetwood Court, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779 USA
# # #