Silicon Valley, CA (PRWEB) December 5, 2006
Five gourmet businesses across the United States have developed unique food products that have taken the industry by storm. From gourmet flavored marshmallows to the ultimate organic all natural cookie, each of these new foodie finds are available online and offer unusual ideas for seasonal entertaining and gift giving.
- Plush Puffs Gourmet Marshmallows, Los Angeles: Plush Puff's chef, Ann Hickey Williams, can explain how to make everything from Pumpkin Praline marshmallow nachos to Festive Marshmallow Fruit kabobs or simply serve the perfect cup of Peppi-Mint hot cocoa. Plush Puffs come in 12 yummy gourmet flavors. $5.49-$14.99 per pkg. A favorite of Jessica Simpson and Jessica Alba! http://www.plushpuffs.com
- Suedy's Kooki Sushi, Silicon Valley, CA: Karen Sasaki can explain how to make chocolate sushi at home. Accused of being, "too amazing to eat," this extremely realistic looking 'sushi' is sweetly edible - right down to the chocolate plate. Inspired by a magazine cookie contest, Karen Sasaki set out to honor childhood memories of making sushi with her grandmother. Using thin layers of dark chocolate and crispy cereal instead of seaweed and rice, she created and entire sushi menu from sweets. $5.00-$72.00 San Jose - http://www.kookisushi.com
- Bella Cabosse, San Francisco: The inventor of 'chocolate flights,' similar to taste comparisons in the wine industry, San Francisco gourmand Neal Bram can teach readers how to host their own chocolate tasting party this holiday season. Discern the subtleties of fine chocolate bars from all over the globe. Neal can explain how soil and climate can make a dramatic difference in the taste and smell of premium bars - even those with identical cacao content. $3.89-$32.99 San Francisco - http://www.bellacabosse.com
- Curious Cookie, New Jersey: Kevin & Tammy Clyne have created the ultimate cookie. Compared to a 21st century Mrs. Fields, they can explain how top-quality ingredients can make the difference between a good cookie and a great one. The ingredient label on each Curious Cookie package should make you take note. It looks like it came right out of a cookbook! Top quality natural and organic (even Plugra butter and Pure Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla) there's nothing artificial, no preservatives and no trans fats. Curiously, they have a 3 month shelf life…thanks to raisin juice. $14.95 per 6-pack. http://www.curiouscookie.com
- Crum Creek Mills, New York: Dr. Ara Yeramyan, a gourmet cook with a background in nutrition and food science, developed a line of simple, wholesome, soy-infused staple foods that pack protein and taste great. Have a guilt-free Holiday season with easy mixes for organic blueberry or banana muffins and buttermilk pancakes family & friends will love. Crum Creek Mills organic trail mix, soy pretzel bites and biscotti are perfect options for health-conscious party-goers, and single-serve organic snack mixes are ideal stocking stuffers. $2.50 and up. http://www.crumcreek.com
To arrange interviews or samples, contact publicists listed. For detailed information on above products, as well as camera ready high resolution images, visit http://www.threegirlsmedia.com/guide.