Ronkonkoma, NY (PRWEB) December 7, 2006
Testing Machines is releasing the "New Peel Tester", 80-91 series, which is expected to be even more successful than the original 80-90 series.
Some important features of this tester include:
1) A direct drive system (no chain). By use of the new servo drive system there is no lag time in getting up to speeds, regardless of what speed is set.
2) Easier calibration set-up with no pulleys to worry about.
3) Includes Windows operating system and touch screen flat panel display in a compact network ready unit.
4) One-piece construction with all the cables built in so that the user need only plug in the load cell and test.
5) With the redesigned sled system, internal or drive vibration does not affect the reading.
6) Twist lock angle system with degree set markers, allowing test angles of 90, 135, and 180 degrees to be set.
The Peel Tester system allows for the instrument to be a node on a network or a lab management system. The standard load range for this system is 0 to 15.4 lbs. (7000 grams). Test speeds are infinitely variable from 2 to 1500 inches per minute. The Peel Tester accommodates samples up to 2 inches (5 cm) wide with a maximum peeling length of 12 inches (30 cm).
Testing Machines Inc. (TMI) manufactures and markets physical property testing instruments for the paper, pulp, film, foil, ink, coatings, nonwoven, textile and corrugated industries. TMI has a network of sales offices and agents throughout the US and in over 50 countries.
The TMI Group of Companies consists of Testing Machines Inc., New York, Lawson-Hemphill, Swansea, Ma., Messmer Instruments Ltd., UK, Büchel BV, Netherlands, Adamel Lhomargy, France and TMI Canada.
For more information contact:
Testing Machines Inc.
2 Fleetwood Court, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779 USA