(PRWEB) December 10, 2006
DioMedia announces the launch of its Brand New Web-centric Digital Asset Management Software.
DioMedia is aimed at corporate environment with both internal and external digital asset workflows. Digital Assets can imported/ingested internally and made accessible to both internal and external (e.g. licence paying customers) parties.
DioMedia consists of 5 key modules:
1) Webshop - a Front End application for key participants - customers or any personnel searching and retrieving digital assets.
2) Back Office - Completely Web 2.0 with 4 key components:
a) Customer Relationship Management (CRM), which handles Customers, Content Providers, Affiliates & Distributors
b) Content Management - lets you import/ingest new assets, enter/edit Asset Metadata (utilising Spell-check and Thesaurus), Asset Search Engine Ranking and other maintenance options
c) Financial & Bookkeeping module. Involves Order Management & Financial Reporting for licensed assets.
d) Control Panel - Maintenance options, including Back Office privileged user access control
3) Search Engine - Flat file based Search Engine, providing fast asset searches. Many Digital Asset Management systems today rely on database search, which is both slow and crash prone. DioMedia utilises modern Search engine approach with search index file being fully server memory resident.
4) Image Server - extracts relevant media formats from archived files. Images are stored in multi-tile format (FlashPix) enabling both storage efficiency (Images of any resolution are extracted on-the-fly from a single archived image) and on-line image ZOOM
5) Import/Ingest Server - automated batch media ingest with conversion to advanced formats such as Flashpix
For example, DioMedia Image Server can enable an e-commerce webshop do display various scanned document on your website in High Resolution. This innovative features, which works like a magnifying lens, is best demonstrated at our Image Library DIOMEDIA (http://www.diomedia.com) hosting over 1 million High Resolution (size A3 @ 300 dpi) photographic images. Every single one of them is viewable on 1-1 ratio.
About the company. Diosphere Ltd is London, UK based, with offices in St.Petersburg (Russia) and Belgrade (Serbia). The company is privately held and operating since 1999. DioMedia application suite is the result of 5 years of intensive development. The software is used to run internally owned image library DIOMEDIA (http://www.diomedia.com) as well is available for 3rd party licensing. The current licensee list includes Superstock, part of a21 (OTCBB: ATWO) & Ingrampublishing of UK.
+1 877 HI REZ ZOOM (447 3996)