Our own sites showcase our skills in utilizing global best practices for designing, developing, and deploying multilingual websites, as well as our new global search engine optimization launch services.
Lolo, MT (PRWEB) December 6, 2006
Globalization Partners International (GPI), a provider of document, software, and website translation services, announced today that two of its corporate websites, http://www.globalizationpartners.com and http://www.globalwidgets.com, won a total of 12 website awards throughout 2006.
- Two Awards for Outstanding Achievement from the Web Marketing Association (WMA)
- Two Gold Awards from World Wide Web Awards
- Three Silver Awards from the W3 International Academy of Visual Arts Awards
- Four Gold Awards from the Davey Awards
- One Silver Award from the Davey Awards
- Selected as an Official Honoree in the Webby Awards Competition
"Our websites won a range of categories in five of the six contests we entered, including, 'Best Pofessional Services, Best Microsite, Best Landing page, Best International Business Interactive Application, Best Structure and Navigation, and Best Home Page'," said Martin Spethman, GPI's Managing Partner. "The 2006 W3 Awards received over 2,300 entries, the Davey Awards received over 3,500 entries, and The American Association of Webmasters received roughly 16,000 applications, making the awards and recognition GPI received especially significant."
GPI provides website internationalization, localization, and website translation services to interactive agencies and end clients in order to help them globalize their websites and web applications. Ken Renfro, GPI's Director of Operations, said, "Our own sites showcase our skills in utilizing global best practices for designing, developing, and deploying multilingual websites, as well as our new global search engine optimization launch services."
GPI offers one of the most comprehensive website translation packages in the marketplace, with services including:
- Website Globalization Strategy
- Content, Creative and Technology Consultation
- Glossary Development
- Cultural Correctness Assessments and Customizations
- Copy writing and/or translation services
- Graphics Localization
- Localization of Multimedia (Authoring, Recording, and Talent)
- Search Engine Marketing (country-specific SEO)
- Website Quality Assurance and Testing
To learn more about these and other globalization and translation services offered by GPI, or to get a free Website Globalization Guidebook, visit http://www.GlobalizationPartners.com.
About Globalization Partners International (GPI)
Globalization Partners International, LLC provides document, software and website translation services into over seventy-five languages, including Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish. For more information please contact: Martin Spethman at 866-272-5874.