London (PRWEB) December 7, 2006
search4travelwebsites.com has launched its first ever travel insurance directory to allow users to choose from a large number of leading travel insurance companies in the; UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA. Using some of the leading travel insurance, travelers are now able to find annual and winter sport insurance with some of the cheapest quotes on the market.
Paul Hopkins, Editor and a regular user of annual travel insurance, said: "Travelling without travel insurance in today's environment is not even worth thinking about, why pay for an expensive holiday or vacation when you can find cheap travel insurance online, that will ensure you have a hassle free and safe trip. I am delighted that we have researched some of the worlds leading travel insurers and reviewed their site for ease of use and check the benefits or the cover, which will ensure all of our users will get the product they require."
Paul Hopkins also commented: "I have traveled to the USA and have gone skiing in France and Canada, which made it essential for me to have an annual travel insurance policy, which covered me for travel to North America and Winter Sports and will cover skiing and snowboarding and as I travel a lot then annual travel insurance was the cheapest way of purchasing my travel insurance.
Paul's advice* for when looking and comparing providers;
- What happens when you are abroad to contact them, do they international toll-free / freephone telephone numbers for you to call for assistance?
- What type of travel insurance are you after? Are you after Single Trip, Annual, European, North American, Backpacker or Winter Sports cover?
- If you need questions answered prior to purchasing the policy, are you able call, email them or even have a web chat with the insurer or broker?
- What does your policy really cover? Does it cover you for medical assistance, cancellations, missed flight etc.
- What excess are you having to pay for? If you pay more excess this can lower your insurance quote, to ensure you get the cheapest travel insurance quote possible.
- Have you suffered from any illness previously, if you do not declare this and your medical arises whilst your on holiday or vacation, this can null your insurance policy. One group of people that need to be aware are those that have had cancer in the past.
- Some insurers shy away from insurers shy away from providing travel insurance to over 65s, you will need to find a specialist insurer that will provide you with a policy, http://www.search4travelwebsites.com offers a number of insurers providing policies to over 65s.
More information on travel insurance can be found in our news section.
*This release is for information purposes only and those purchasing a financial product should use their own judgement on whether to purchase it.
# # #