These new features are revolutionary new tools in the arsenals of companies that depend on mastery for solid performance
(PRWEB) December 7, 2006
Knowledge Factor, the leader in Confidence-Based Learning™, today announced that is has launched a new release of its patented Confidence-Based Learning System™ that now supports groundbreaking features that cannot be found in other training or learning programs.
The most significant new optional features of the CBL System™ 3.0 are:
- Dynamic Coach™ -- contextually smart, real-time learning that enables users to search the content of any learning modules they have previously mastered and dynamically create “customized” review modules on the fly that focus specifically on topics they need to review. Learners can now brush up on knowledge they previously acquired but haven’t used recently, or reinforce their confidence in a subject before starting a critical application.
- Mastery Validation™ -- a form of adaptive learning that ensures that learners achieve mastery of specific learning objectives prior to being allowed to progress into additional learning. Mastery Validation provides assurance that learners will not fail critical tasks because they have not have mastered all of the critical foundational knowledge needed to perform well.
- CBL Survey™ -- a built-in learner feedback feature that gives users the opportunity to respond to management questions about the quality of the learning experience upon completion of a learning module.
“These new features are revolutionary new tools in the arsenals of companies that depend on mastery for solid performance,” said Mark Dreher, Chief Executive Officer of Knowledge Factor. “This is the first time any company has been able to make mastery, and not a score, the gating factor in the learning process. The significance of this is that doubt and guesswork that underlie most employee incompetencies can be completely isolated and routed out in the learning process before they become impediments to future learning or to the performance of the enterprise. The CBL System validates that employees confidently know the foundational knowledge they need to perform consistently and eliminate mistakes on the job.”
- Dynamic Coach: Once one or more learning modules have been mastered by a learner, that learner has the ability to access the CBL System and retrieve every question, answer, explanation and training link associated with a particular topic in those completed modules. These are compiled and displayed in a new module with “live” questions and links. Searches are performed based on key words or phrases that users enter. When subscribed to, Dynamic Coach can be accessed at any time by user—even at a job site where the knowledge needs to be properly applied.
- Mastery Validation: This feature is fully customizable by the program administrator. Administrators can make access to certain modules dependent upon users successfully mastering other modules. Because CBL measures mastery and does not rely on a simple score, this is the first time that mastery has been implemented as a gating factor moving users through the learning process. This is a subscription feature also.
- Resale and promotional codes. Organizations that sell their own training programs on the CBL System and who offer special promotions to customers now have the option of offering the same products at different prices to different groups of users through the use of special promotional codes. The CBL System’s e-commerce engine automatically adjusts the published pricing based on codes buyers enter.
- Unlimited reporting fields. The CBL System now supports unlimited metadata fields for users, providing unparalleled, client-defined reports of mastery, confidently-held misinformation, doubt and unknowns by individual, group, department, geography -- literally by any parameter a client needs.
The CBL System Release 3.0 is available immediately. Current users automatically have access to all of the non-subscription features of the new release.
Founded in 2000, Knowledge Factor has gained national acclaim for its unique ability to take learners in corporate or educational settings to a state of total mastery -- confidently-held, correct knowledge put into practice. Knowledge Factor is the leader in Confidence-Based Learning and owner of a patented process that measures and fixes both knowledge and confidence gaps among employees. The Company's CBL SystemTM measures competency, validates learning and provides rapid and targeted learning solutions to organizations and individuals that need to achieve mastery. For more information, go to http://www.knowledgefactor.com.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.
# # #