New York, NY (PRWEB) December 7, 2006
A thorough review covering the Ins & Outs of Reward Credit Cards and Reward Programs helps consumers avoid the pitfalls of charging their holiday purchases, but more importantly...it teaches consumers how they can pocket Free cash and reap greater benefits of Rewards Credit Cards when used strategically.
The newly expanded Rewards Section and Card data services at FrankfordFinancial.com offer essential money-saving tips and information for Holiday Shoppers.
A brief preview of the newly expanded services :
1. Cut through the clutter of fine print - How to select The Best Rewards Credit Card. Including money saving tips and comparison data for Travel, Cash, Airline, Gasoline, Hotel and Automotive Rewards Cards.
2. Side-by-Side comparison chart data reveals how to get Free flights, Free hotel stays, Free gift certificates, Free movie tickets, Free Cash rebates, and how to get rebates on your home mortgage payments by using your card wisely.
3. Understanding Credit Card Rewards Programs - A close look at "The Big 4" Programs - Chase®, Citi®, American Express® and Discover®. Frankford Financial is the one-stop shop for finding the best rewards credit cards. The four top rewards card issuers are outlined, with a general description of each credit card rewards program and a link to additional information.
4. FAQ's covering restrictions, fees, and little known facts. For instance, things like Foreign Currency Transaction Fees. We've heard some real nightmare stories from customers who have traveled to Europe, used their cash back credit card extensively only to return home to find their monthly statement filled with 3% Foreign Transaction Fees.
5. How to turn your Rewards Card into an important financial tool that will earn you money.
As an added incentive Frankford is running Holiday shopping promotions that offer Sign-Up Bonuses up to $100.00 with 5 times the Shopping Point Accumulation.
For those who are traveling this Holiday season the most frugal offer is the Citi® Premier Pass Card. It offers new users 15,000 Free Points, a 0% introductory APR, unlimited companion travel and 1 point for every 1 mile flown on ANY Airline.
PLEASE NOTE: Scroll down below the card offers for the full content of this release.
About : Frankford Financial is a Credit Cards issuer for CitiBank®, Chase®, American Express®, Discover®, MasterCard® and Visa®. Offering professional advice, up to date card data, instant online approvals, in-depth content and Free RSS news feeds to benefit and enhance consumer credit education.
# # #