Durham, NC (PRWEB) December 9, 2006
Broadwick Corp. today announced the release of IntelliContact Enterprise, a version of its email marketing application targeted toward mid-sized and larger organizations. IntelliContact Enterprise will offer everything the company's leading email marketing application IntelliContact offers, but also include a higher level of account management service.
Over the past four years, Broadwick has built IntelliContact into the second largest player in the small-business segment of the email marketing industry with over 7,000 customers while still being able to add large clients like International Paper, Viacom, AT&T, Symantec, Re/Max, Century 21, Super 8 Motels and Centex Homes. The company intends to utilize the existing advanced technology platform of IntelliContact and add a new level of service called the Enterprise Service Level to further target the business of larger organizations.
IntelliContact Enterprise is designed for mid-sized and large organizations as well as companies who want creative, strategic and deliverability assistance. Pricing for IntelliContact Enterprise starts at $100 per month and is based on the number of subscribers on an organization's list.
Ryan P. Allis, co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Broadwick, commented, "IntelliContact Enterprise offers our intuitive, easy-to-use, market-leading email marketing, surveying and RSS feed creation software with world class account service. We can now provide larger organizations the account management and service they need to deliver effective emarketing communications programs. In a sense, we become an extension of their marketing departments, allowing them to execute their campaigns without adding to their infrastructure. We're excited about the potential this new offering provides for our company's continued rapid growth in the communications software space."
With over 7,000 customers, IntelliContact allows organizations of all sizes to easily create, send and track email newsletters, RSS feeds and blogs. Market leaders like AT&T, Vonage, Symantec, International Paper, ReMax, Centex Homes and Viacom use IntelliContact to build stronger relationships with their customers and prospects at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing methods. IntelliContact 4.0, designed for the SMB market and IntelliContact Enterprise, designed for mid-sized to large organizations, are both available at http://www.intellicontact.com .
For media inquiries, including free software reviews, contact Chuck Hester, APR, Director of Public Relations, (919) 459-1451.
Additional Information on IntelliContact Enterprise
Enterprise Service Level
The Enterprise Service Level consists of the following services:
- Dedicated Account Manager -- IntelliContact Enterprise users have a direct access -- via phone and email -- to a personal Account Manager. These trained email marketing professionals are experienced in providing enterprise quality high-value service.
- Creative Assistance -- Your account manager can consult with users on their creative to ensure maximum cross-client compatibility, inbox deliverability and response rates as desired.
- Message Review -- User messages can be reviewed and edited before sending to maximize effectiveness and deliverability as desired. All changes are provided as suggestions, giving the user the ability to make the final call.
- Deliverability Assistance -- Upon request, your account manager can insert a list of seed addresses onto a user's list and provides access to a deliverability report for the top 16 ISPs with each message, and then provides follow-up consultation to address any issues.
- Frequency and Timing Analysis -- As requested, your account manager can provide a review of sending patterns and provide recommendations on what changes may improve open and response rates.
- Multi-User Account Setup -- Multiple logins can be created for accounts with separate permissions (Full, Creative, Data, or Analytics) for each of a company's team members, as needed, keeping data secure and corporate standards enforced.
- Response Maximization -- As desired, your account manager can assist with split testing of subject lines and different creatives to determine which will produce best result before sending to full recipient base.
- Import Assistance -- An account manager can import large files for the customer, saving them time while ensuring data integrity and accuracy.
- Risk Assessment -- Campaigns can be reviewed to ensure compliance with all relevant laws and statutes including CAN-SPAM, the Utah and Michigan Child Protection Acts, and the European Union Data Privacy Act.
- Data Collection Review -- Data collection and disclosure methods can also be reviewed to ensure that the appropriate best practices are being used, and ensuring a clean and responsive list.
Starting at $100, depending on the number of subscribers is a user's mail list, IntelliContact Enterprise is available by going to http://www.intellicontact.com/enterprise. Complete pricing is available at http://www.intellicontact.com/pricing/enterprise.
# # #