Boston, MA (PRWEB) December 11, 2006
Bullhorn, the global leader in On Demand front-office staffing and recruiting software, today released the results of its Cornerstone Survey Update, "Trends in Staffing and Recruiting: Front-Office Synchronization." The report is the third in a year-long research series Bullhorn is sponsoring to determine the impact of staffing and recruiting software on the staffing and recruiting industry. The latest research report covers the software that leaders are using to manage and streamline recruiting; the technology solutions most critical to recruiters and how synchronization affects sales and recruiting. To receive a free copy of the report, please visit http://www.bullhorn.com.
"The most successful recruiters are those who utilize solutions created to synchronize sales and recruiting," said Art Papas, CEO and co-founder of Bullhorn. "Staffing and recruiting firms that employ an On Demand integrated front office solution are able to source and fill job orders at higher rates than their competitors, enhancing recruiting success and driving sales productivity."
More than 500 staffing and recruiting industry professionals completed the survey and 75 percent believe they would see higher placement rates if they employed a more integrated front office. In addition, 50 percent of those surveyed felt that real-time collaboration between job orders and candidate sourcing could significantly impact revenue growth. These impressions are underscored by the finding that firms using integrated, Web-based front-office solutions report better revenue growth and higher rates of satisfaction.
The survey also found:
- Sourcing new candidates is the top priority for almost half of the respondents (46 percent)
- Staffing firms often overlook automated staffing technology: more than 64 percent of respondents are dependent on non-industry specific tools such as the Microsoft Office Suite or non-integrated, non-synchronized CRM and ATS applications. Some still manually manage all leads and jobs.
- The recruiters who use only Microsoft Outlook and an ATS were the most likely to name a need for enhanced placements, i.e. improved access to qualified candidates and faster rates of placement. Respondents who relied on rudimentary front-office technology had the most need for upgrades to enhance placement rates.
- Integration and synchronization of the front-office are crucial to improving placement rates. Seventy-one percent of respondents felt that sourcing candidates from multiple job boards and sites, directly from their front-office software, would improve their placement rate.
- Eighty-seven percent of respondents agreed that an integrated front-office would have a positive impact on revenue growth; 15 percent thought that such an integration would have a substantial impact on revenue growth
- Respondents who used an integrated, web-based front-office as their primary solution were 15 percent more likely to be satisfied and 30 percent less likely to be dissatisfied.
About Bullhorn, Inc.
Bullhorn is the global leader in On Demand, front office staffing and recruiting software, providing the only completely integrated front office solution for staffing and recruiting firms. Bullhorn enables its customers to synchronize sales and recruiting to generate, source and fill job orders in real-time, at anytime and from anyplace, at the highest rates in the industry. Delivered through software as a service, Bullhorn continually meets the evolving business needs of its customers. More than 500 firms and 7,000 users worldwide, including some of the largest global staffing firms, partner with Bullhorn to meet the employment demands of the global economy. For more information, visit http://www.bullhorn.com or call +1(888)GoLive8.