Phoenix, Arizona (PRWEB) December 9, 2006
They say that "You never get a second chance to make a first impression." "And nowhere is that more true then with your web site," according to the design team at IndiWeb
When a visitor arrives at a web site the first thing they notice is the graphic design and site layout. And what they see there will very much determine whether they hang around and shop or move on to your competitor.
When a customer walks into a physical store they notice the lighting, the color of the walls, the cleanliness of the store, the type of merchandise on display, and whether or not the salespeople are available and friendly. If the store looks warm and inviting, they continue inside.
It's a similar story with a web site, except appearance is even more important because there are no helpful salespeople present and the merchandise is represented by graphical images. You have about 10 seconds to convince a web surfer that your site is worth exploring before they move on and spend their money somewhere else.
That's why this Arizona web development company spends so much time to emphasize a web site's home page. That's the "front door" to the store and it is surely your first and last chance to make a good impression.
Of course, as important as design is, it's not all about looks. A web store can look good but fail miserably when it comes to customer service, product selection or marketing follow-up.
And so, this Arizona web design company pulls double duty as an Arizona online marketing company as well. It just makes sense to hand off both the design and marketing responsibilities to one company that can blend everything together seamlessly without getting into conflicts and "He said, she said" discussions with other companies who are also working on portions of the web site.
That's why so many Arizona companies choose IndiWeb when they're looking for a great Scottsdale web design firm, Phoenix web design firm, or an Arizona web design firm regardless of what city they are in.
Although IndiWeb.org is well known as an Arizona website design company and Arizona online internet marketing firm, they serve a customer be from around the world.
Good web design is good web design and it shouldn't matter where a web design company is located. If they can create the right design for your web site, and do it at a price that makes good business sense, then an Arizona web development company is a great choice even if your business is located in London.
Here are some things for you to consider when you're choosing a web design, web development or web marketing company:
1) Have a good idea of what you need. Visit competitor's web sites and see what you like and don't like about each one. Make a list so you can share it with your Arizona web design company.
2) Decide what colors are related to your business and what colors you like. But keep an open mind because the Arizona website design team at IndiWeb.org understands which color choices work best and which ones turn customers off.
3) Ask for links to completed projects. A Scottsdale web design company should have some references to show you for business web sites that they've designed for customers in the Scottsdale area. The same is true for a Phoenix web development company or any Arizona website design firm.
4) Evaluate the sites that your Phoenix web development company has already created. Are these sites easy to navigate? Are all of the products displayed attractively? Are all of the graphic images clean and sharp? What you see is what you get and you want to make sure that your site will generate sales and inspire customer loyalty.
5) Ask for a face-to-face meeting. If you're working with a Phoenix website design company, or a Scottsdale web design company, or any Arizona web development company, and you live nearby, you should consider arranging a meeting so you can meet your Arizona webdesign team in person. It's important that a good synergy exists between you and your Arizona online internet marketing or Arizona webdesign team, and a face-to-face meeting is often the best way to judge that synergy.
Remember, it's true - You never get a second chance to make a good first impression. That's why it's important for you to choose you Arizona website design company carefully. The extra time you spend up front could be worth thousands of dollars per month in extra sales later on.