New York, NY (PRWEB) December 12, 2006
Frankford Financial is a Card Issuer for Citi®, Chase® and American Express®. Today they announced the expansion of its Business Credit Cards Section. New features like Q&A, in-depth analysis, no-nonsense advice, and instant online approval offers practical solutions to businesses.
Listed below is an outline of the newly expanded section:
Q & A Section: Everything you need to know about Business Credit Cards
- How can business credit cards save my business money?
- What are the benefits in using these cards as a small business owner or corporation?
- How can business credit cards facilitate tax preparations?
- Business credit cards can cover taxes, for a price. Is it worth it?
- Why can't I just use my personal credit card?
- What are the Pro's and Con's of using them.
- How can business credit cards provide insight into my bottom line?
Credit Card Reviews / In-Depth Analysis Section:
- Each Business Card from Chase® Citi®, American Express® and Advanta® is painstakingly analyzed providing full visibility. Card data is broken down in detail like this offer from Citi® Business
The major benefits of business credit cards and small business credit cards include:
- Ease in managing and tracking company expenses
- Less burdensome tax reporting
- Rareness of impulsive spending and overspending
- Comprehensive expense reporting
- Ability to download financial reports to software like Quicken
- Ability to monitor and control employee spending
- Ability to consolidate employee expense records into one file or report
- Acquisition of keen insight when it comes to planning for future expenses
- Increase in the likelihood of success in business startup
Credit Card Applications and Card Data Section:
Glorioso said, we've made the application process easier, more safe and immediate. Credit Card Applications and comparisons chart data include recommendations by Frankford and Smart Money Magazine. We can now approve business card applications in a matter of seconds. Applications are transmitted via secure socket layer technology, data is encrypted during fact checks and transmission. Customers get extremely excited when they see our message "congratulations your business credit card application has been approved" only seconds after they've hit the submit button.
And saving the best for last : We are waiving balance transfer fees from many popular cards. This alone has the potential of saving our customers upwards of $3,500 in fees on a $100,000 balance transfer.