Granada, Nicaragua (PRWEB) December 13, 2006
Searching for good real estate opportunities in an emerging market where there is no Multiple Listing Service can be a very time consuming and frustrating process. It also doesn't help if you can't speak the local language. Coldwell Banker Nicaragua (http://www.cbnicaragua.com) is launching a series of real estate tours in 2007 designed to help time-pressed individuals research the property market in an efficient manner.
If you type "Nicaragua real estate" into a search engine, in a matter of seconds you will be able to click through to hundreds of property listings. "On the face of it, this may look like the perfect search result," says Sara Murphy, President of Coldwell Banker Nicaragua, "But the problem is that without a deeper understanding of the market, without context, it can be hard to make sense of it all and decide which property is right for you."
The purpose of the Coldwell Banker Nicaragua Real Estate Tours is to help real estate investors make sense of the property market in Nicaragua. Over an intensive 5 days tour participants learn more about the local real estate market and see more properties for sale than would be possible if they arranged their own trip.
"But real estate tours have to offer more than property viewings," Sara Murphy said at the launch, "Buying property anywhere in the world should never be based simply on one piece of information whether it is realtor's recommendation, the opinion of an analyst or a glossy report. You need the "hard" facts covering economic and political issues, tourism trends, infrastructure works, airline route plans as well as more qualitative "softer" factors like the feel of a location and its reputation, in order to make a good decision."
This is why the Coldwell Banker Nicaragua tours are specifically designed to offer innovative "insider access" in the form of introductions to prominent lawyers, investment analysts, developers, hotel owners and tourism professionals; each with a unique perspective on the real estate market. These are the additional layers of information that enable international real estate investors to build a complete picture of what is happening and make an intelligent decision whether Nicaragua is right for them. "Once investors have this information, they can take action."
About Coldwell Banker Nicaragua
Coldwell Banker Nicaragua Real Estate has helped hundreds of investors discover opportunities for profit in this Central American frontier. With two offices located in colonial Granada and on the beach at San Juan del Sur, Coldwell Banker Nicaragua can ensure the "insider access" that only a local staff can provide. The next real estate tour will run on 20-25th January 2007 with additional tours scheduled for 24-February to 1st March and 24-29th March 2007.
For more information on the tours and to register please visit: http://www.cbnicaragua.com/nicaragua_real_estate_tours.php
For the Coldwell Banker Nicaragua website please visit: http://www.cbnicaragua.com
Coldwell Banker Nicaragua estate tours help investors discover:
- The real estate hotspots which are likely to offer the steepest appreciation;
- Stunning beachfront and ocean view properties that are the best candidates for capital growth and rental income in the country;
- Ground-floor investment opportunities in lake and mountain property, boasting some of the best views of the country;
- Historic colonial properties in Granada with 12ft high adobe walls and cool interior gardens that are undervalued against market benchmarks and offer an immediate positive cash flow;
- A coastline often compared to California but at a fraction of the price;
- The best in surf real estate up and down the coast;
- In easy to understand terms, how the purchasing process works and how best to protect your investment;
- The tourism incentives and retirement packages offered by the Government.