Santa Barbara, CA and London (PRWEB) December 14, 2006
According to a recent survey, Celebros found that high satisfaction was the norm amongst its growing number of customers.
The survey, carried out in June of this year, gave Celebros high to very high marks, showing that the overwhelming majority of customers (online stores) are very satisfied with the solution as well as the service they receive.
Satisfaction with the Qwiser Salesperson solution:
- 94.4% of customers are satisfied with the quality of Celebros search
- 92% of customers see Celebros products as being of high value to their site
- 93.3% would recommend Qwiser Salesperson to other companies
- 93% of customers found the Qwiser Salesperson implementation process a smooth experience commending the integration team for being:
o "professional and great to work with"
o "helpful and cooperative"
o "performing their work well"
Communication, Support & Service
- 94% of customers stated that Celebros support was easy to reach and are satisfied with the amount of communication they have with Celebros
- More than 90% of customers are very satisfied with the quality of customer service they receive
Merchandising and Celebros Managed Services
The survey also included questions about Celebros's Managed Services (MS) program that customers can engage to, on an ongoing basis, track sites' merchandising needs and implement changes to front-end search in response. In fact:
- 100% of MS users say the service saves much time for the business
- 90% believe that it makes a positive contribution to their business
- Over 90% of MS users feel that their relationship with their dedicated MS account manager (included as part of the package) is personalized and they are getting good service
Celebros customers are able to implement changes to Qwiser search on their own using the Salesperson Desktop (SPD) module. Changes include new merchandise available in the shop, special promotions for holidays, clearance sales and the like, which, as in a bricks and mortar, are closely tied to the salesperson's ability to sell at top efficiency.
Reflected in the survey, respondents expressed a desire to have Celebros's Salesperson Desktop (SPD) - the merchandising tool - available for use by internal business users from their Internet browsers. This was in line with other customer requests heard in the recent past. In response, Celebros is happy to announce a soon-to-be launched web-based component called "Studio," developed with ease-of-use in mind and at the same time, powerful and still laden with the same and more functional features as the existing module.
In summary. Celebros is in business for the benefit of its customers' businesses and to that end invests substantial resources in R&D and in training its customer-facing teams. As such, the company views the survey results seriously and is very pleased that the overall picture presented is healthy. At the same time, remedies to certain needs are already underway. Celebros plans to carry out formal customer satisfaction surveys on a regular basis.
Celebros (http://www.celebros.com) is the leading international provider of self-learning search and navigation for online shops. Through rewarding online search and navigation, Celebros solutions increase sales at e-commerce sites worldwide such as Avon, Burlington, Cotswold, Ice, Promod, T-Online, and more. The company has offices in California, London, Paris and Munich.
Director of Sales - Celebros USA
Tel: +1 (877) 428 0496
UK Sales Manager
Tel: +44 (0)870 366 5274