Alameda, CA (PRWEB) December 14, 2006
Py Kim Conant, the author of a just-released book, "Sex Secrets of an American Geisha: How to Attract, Satisfy, and Keep Your Man" (Hunter House), spills her truths about the sex, relationship, and marriage myths that too many women still believe.
Sex Secrets of an Amereican Geisha is based on research with literally hundreds of single and married Asian women and American men pursuing interracial relationships, as well as on her own personal experience finding -- and bedding and wedding -- her American husband.
While investigating the lives of the Japanese Geisha (and Korean Kisaeng), Py Kim found a deep well of untapped wisdom in the Geisha's centuries-old feminine practices that could be applied to 21st century women wishing to learn how to attract, satisfy, and keep a man happy and in love for a lifetime. While her advice is frequently politically incorrect, it is always practically correct, not to mention refreshing. Her "bottom line" message of hope: any woman, single or married, and traditionally beautiful or not, can find success in the pursuit of love, marriage, and happiness aided by the practical yet sexy secrets of the Far East.
Here are the top ten myths that Py Kim debunks, each in a compelling, interesting, and entertaining fashion:
- Myth 1: Being very feminine makes a woman weak and submissive. Truth: It empowers a woman.
- Myth 2: It's what's inside a woman that counts. Truth: Because men are visual, you need to be beautiful, feminine, and sexy to attract men.
- Myth 3: Feminists can't attract, satisfy, and keep a man. Truth: You can be both a feminist and a feminine-ist, a woman who values, loves, and wants to operate out of her femininity.
- Myth 4: Men and women are pretty much the same. Truth: Men and women are as different psychologically as they are physically.
- Myth 5: I should wait until he asks me to marry him. Truth: Sooner-rather-than-later, you need to set deadlines for him.
- Myth 6: Eventually, I'll get married. Truth: To marry a Good Man you need to make love and marriage your high priority, and have a plan, now!
- Myth 7: Men are generally very confident sexually. Truth: Men are extremely vulnerable and fragile regarding their sex lives.
- Myth 8: Men aren't comfortable with our vibrators. Truth: He can love your vibrator, since you'll never give credit for your orgasm to the vibrator, but always give 100 percent of the credit to his manhood.
- Myth 9: I have to say "no" to my husband about sex sometimes. Truth: Never say "no" to sex to your husband. Instead, you need to arrange an enthusiastic date in the near future.
- Myth 10: You want to get married. Truth: You want to have a great marriage, not just a great wedding.
Py Kim Conant is the author of Sex Secrets of an American Geisha: How to Attract, Satisfy, and Keep Your Man and has published three books in Korean and has written a bi-weekly column for the Korea Daily in Southern California. Py has appeared on radio shows nationally and has been featured in Real Simple and East West magazines, as well as in the Los Angeles Times. Py teaches a class on "How to Be Married in a Year" for the Learning Annex and lives in Los Angeles with her happy husband, and has practiced all that she preaches!
To request a review copy, or author interview, contact Reina Santana at [email protected], or call (510) 865-5282 Ext: 303
Sex Secrets of an American Geisha: How to Attract, Satisfy, and Keep Your Man
Py Kim Conant
Publication Date: November 2006
6 x 9 inches
This book is available in bookstores nationwide or may be ordered online at Hunter House, or by calling 1-800-266-5592.