Concord, MA (PRWEB) December 18, 2006
WorldTrade Executive, Inc. announces the publication of its new corporate report, China Tax and Financial Planning Briefing.
The newly-released China Briefing is designed to update corporate CFO's and counsel on recent changes to the PRC's tax and financial regulation. It includes case studies and analyses from leading practitioners, including experts from PricewaterhouseCoopers, Jones Day, Thelen Reid and Priest, Norton Rose, Ernst and Young and other major accounting and law firms.
As the publisher, Gary Brown notes: "from managing transfer pricing ... to finding tax efficient ways to operate a supply chain ... to complying with the PRC's new M&A rules, to staying on top of the new Anti-Monopoly, Contract and Employment Tax Regulations ... to issues relating to China's Company Law, an executive's decisions about China's business operations require an understanding of the country's tax and finance rules and regulations."
- Chinese Private Equity: A Paradigm Shift
- New PRC Company Law
- China's New Contract Law Will Impact Corporate Concerns on Sarbanes-Oxley and IP
- China's Long-Awaited Anti-Monopoly Law Takes Another Step Forward
- Arrangements for Reciprocal Enforcement of Commercial Judgments Between Mainland China and Hong Kong
- New Circular Issued to Regulate Foreign Investors Investing in Real Estate
- PRC Anti-Money Laundering Law
- New Enterprise Bankruptcy Law
- Building a Tax-Effective Supply Chain in China
- New Tax Law Provides Relief to Investors in Chinese Companies Owned through US Holding Corporations
- China Strengthens Its Transfer Pricing Policies
- Structuring Implications of the New Double Tax Arrangement Between Mainland China and Hong Kong
- State Council Adjusts Export VAT Tax Rebate Sharing System
- New Chinese Regulations Affect M&A
WorldTrade Executive also publishes Practical Asian Tax Strategies, International Finance & Treasury as well as other periodicals and reports covering international transactions and worldwide tax issues. For more information, see http://www.wtexecutive.com or by contacting Jay Stanley at 978-287-0301 or at 2250 Main St., Concord, MA 01742.