NEW YORK (PRWEB) December 18, 2006
TriMark Publications (http://www.trimarkpublications.com), a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing, announces the release of its Nuclear Cardiology Markets report. The purpose of this report is to analyze and describe the nuclear cardiology market segments in the U.S. and worldwide. It examines the measurement devices that are utilized by physicians to diagnose and monitor heart diseases. This study also discusses key products in nuclear cardiology and examines the trends that are stimulating this market. It includes a survey of all major companies actively engaged in marketing, manufacturing or developing nuclear cardiological instrumentation, with each company discussed in depth. The main objectives of this analysis are to:
- Identify viable technology drivers through a comprehensive look at platform technologies for nuclear cardiology testing.
- Obtain a complete understanding of the individual nuclear cardiology testing platforms from their basic principles to their clinical applications.
- Discover feasible market opportunities by identifying high-growth applications in different clinical diagnostic areas.
- Focus on global industry developments through an in-depth analysis of the major world markets for nuclear cardiology technology, including growth forecasts.
- Present market figures related to the current value of nuclear cardiology, market projections, market share, key players, and sector growth rates.
An analysis of the nuclear cardiology market must include several key areas of related activity. The most important segments discussed in this report include:
- Hardware (e.g., nuclear cardiology instrumentation).
- Software (e.g., nuclear cardiology image processing, PACS).
- Radiopharmaceuticals and pharmaceuticals.
- Ancillary products.
- Service and support.
This study aims at providing the reader with the following:
- An understanding of the most exciting nuclear cardiology market segments.
- Up-to-date information on the leading products, recent developments and R&D initiatives in the market.
- Knowledge of the nuclear cardiology market as an area of growth, research and investment.
- An extensive review of the nuclear cardiology hardware, software and radiopharmaceuticals markets, as well as the leading companies in these segments.
- A review of the market for clinical nuclear cardiology testing equipment and supplies used in the clinical hospital market.
- Dollar volume of the market sales, both worldwide and in the U.S., with an analysis of the factors that influence the size and growth of the market segments.
- Detailed analyses of new applications and trends in the nuclear cardiology marketplace.
- Views on the nuclear cardiology industry from leading industry experts.
Reasons to Buy TriMark Content
- Content is updated regularly in accordance with changes in the industries our reports cover.
- Content is specifically designed to help individuals who work in the industries the content covers remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Content contains detailed sales data, market share information and emerging trends, all of which impact the sectors biotechnology, healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical devices companies operate in.
- Your competitors are buying TriMark content!
About TriMark Publications, LLC
Based in New York City, TriMark Publications is a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing. TriMark’s market research reports include:
- Avian Influenza
- Bioinformatics Markets
- Blood Gas Instrumentation Data Processing
- Blood Glucose Testing and Diabetes Management
- Cancer Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- Cancer Therapeutics Markets
- Cardiac Marker Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices World Markets
- Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
- Clinical Immunoanalyzer Markets
- Cytology and HPV Testing World Markets
- Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease
- Disposable Medical Supplies Markets
- Disposable Syringe Markets
- DNA Sequencing and PCR Markets
- Genomics World Markets
- High-Growth Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Key Diagnostic Testing Markets
- Mammography World Markets
- Medical Imaging Markets
- Microarray Markets
- Microscopy Markets
- Molecular Diagnostics Markets
- Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Markets
- Nuclear Cardiology Markets
- Nutraceuticals and Dietary Supplements Markets
- Over-the-Counter Diagnostic Products Markets
- Pharmacogenomic Testing Markets
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing Sector Trends
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- RNA Interference Markets
- Stem Cell Markets
- Veterinary Health Markets
- Women's Health: Diagnostic Tests
For more information, please visit http://www.trimarkpublications.com.
The statements contained in this news release that are forward-looking are based on current expectations that are subject to a number of uncertainties and risks, and actual results may differ materially.
TriMark Publications, LLC