NEW YORK (PRWEB) December 18, 2006
TriMark Publications (http://www.trimarkpublications.com), a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing, announces the release of its Stem Cell Markets report. The purpose of this report is to describe the specific market segments of the medical research space using stem cells for R&D purposes. This study reviews all of the generally accepted analytical methods that are currently in use today for preparing and using stem cells. It examines the use of stem cells in developing new therapies for disease. The main objectives of this analysis are:
- Identifying viable technology drivers through a comprehensive look at platform technologies for stem cells.
- Understanding the different sectors of stem cells, such as embryonic, adult and cord blood.
- Obtaining a complete understanding of the individual stem cells platforms from their basic principles to their clinical applications.
- Discovering feasible market opportunities by identifying high-growth applications in different stem cell areas.
- Focusing on global industry development through an in-depth analysis of the major world markets for stem cell technology, including growth forecasts.
- Present market figures regarding the current value of stem cells, market projections, market share, key players, and sector growth rates.
Key questions answered in this study are:
- What are the main stem cells business strategies adopted by stem cell leading companies?
- What are the benefits of various stem cells technology platforms?
- What is the current status of the cell therapy market?
- What is the therapeutic potential of cell therapy?
- What are the major and minor steps required for the success of cell therapy.
- Who are the current players and forces driving cell therapy?
- What is the science behind cell therapy?
- How can new stem cell technologies facilitate improved patient care?
- What are the main types of stem cells technologies that are currently available?
- Who are the current key players in this marketplace?
- Which stem cells market areas have the greatest potential for growth?
This report contains:
- Detailed analysis of recent trends in the stem cells marketplace.
- In-depth profiles of the leading companies with stem cells tools and technologies.
- A five-year forecast for the stem cells market in the biotechnology and diagnostic industries.
- Views and principles on the stem cells industry from leading industry experts.
- Analysis of potential new stem cells applications in the clinical sector.
- Market predictions and trends analysis concerning U.S. expenditures on stem cells solutions.
- Analysis of commercial stem cells business strategies.
- The latest news and M&A developments in the stem cells marketplace.
- A comprehensive overview and insight into stem cells business strategies for growth in foreign markets.
- Examination of proprietary technologies and company strategies shaping the market for adult, embryonic and fetal stem cell products.
- Discussion of opportunities arising out of advances in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Analysis of global regulatory issues which are dictating where and how embryonic stem cell research is being done.
- Views on the nuclear cardiology industry from leading industry experts.
Reasons to Buy TriMark Content
- Content is updated regularly in accordance with changes in the industries our reports cover.
- Content is specifically designed to help individuals who work in the industries the content covers remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Content contains detailed sales data, market share information and emerging trends, all of which impact the sectors biotechnology, healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical devices companies operate in.
- Your competitors are buying TriMark content!
About TriMark Publications, LLC
Based in New York City, TriMark Publications is a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing. TriMark’s market research reports include:
- Avian Influenza
- Bioinformatics Markets
- Blood Gas Instrumentation Data Processing
- Blood Glucose Testing and Diabetes Management
- Cancer Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- Cancer Therapeutics Markets
- Cardiac Marker Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices World Markets
- Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
- Clinical Immunoanalyzer Markets
- Cytology and HPV Testing World Markets
- Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease
- Disposable Medical Supplies Markets
- Disposable Syringe Markets
- DNA Sequencing and PCR Markets
- Genomics World Markets
- High-Growth Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Key Diagnostic Testing Markets
- Mammography World Markets
- Medical Imaging Markets
- Microarray Markets
- Microscopy Markets
- Molecular Diagnostics Markets
- Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Markets
- Nuclear Cardiology Markets
- Nutraceuticals and Dietary Supplements Markets
- Over-the-Counter Diagnostic Products Markets
- Pharmacogenomic Testing Markets
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing Sector Trends
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- RNA Interference Markets
- Stem Cell Markets
- Veterinary Health Markets
- Women's Health: Diagnostic Tests
For more information, please visit http://www.trimarkpublications.com.
The statements contained in this news release that are forward-looking are based on current expectations that are subject to a number of uncertainties and risks, and actual results may differ materially.
TriMark Publications, LLC