NEW YORK (PRWEB) December 18, 2006
TriMark Publications (http://www.trimarkpublications.com), a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing, announces the release of its RNA Interference Markets report. The purpose of this report is to review the market for RNA (ribonucleic acid) interference testing equipment and supplies. RNA interference (RNAi) is a mechanism in molecular biology where the presence of certain fragments of double-stranded RNA (dsRNA) interferes with the expression of a particular gene which shares a similar sequence with the dsRNA. This study defines the dollar volume of sales, both worldwide and in the U.S., and analyzes the factors that influence market size and growth for RNAi testing. The main objectives of this study are to:
- Understand the different sectors of RNAi testing market and to look at a description of the instruments, reagents and supplies marketed by major companies in each segment.
- Obtain a complete understanding of the individual RNAi-testing platforms—from basic principles to clinical applications.
- Discover feasible market opportunities by identifying high-growth applications in different analytical diagnostic areas, with a focus on the biggest and expanding markets.
- Focus on global industry developments and trends through an in-depth analysis of the major world markets for RNAi measurement technology, including growth forecasts.
- Present market figures related to the current value of RNAi testing, market projections, market share, key players and sector growth rates.
Key questions answered in this report include:
- How can RNAi measuring tools and technologies facilitate better research results?
- What are the main types of RNAi-testing technologies that are currently available?
- Who are the key players in this marketplace currently?
- Which RNAi-testing market areas have the greatest potential for growth?
- What is the current state of the RNAi-testing market?
- Which biotechnology and diagnostic companies are investing in new RNAi-testing technology platform solutions?
- What are the main RNAi-testing business strategies adopted by leading companies?
- What are the benefits of various RNAi-testing technology platforms?
Using this study, readers will be able to:
- Evaluate the effect of strategic factors, such as technology-driven change and industry consolidation.
- Investigate how cost constraints and technological advances are driving change in the RNAi-testing diagnostics market.
- Assess the growth opportunities in all RNAi testing sectors.
- Review the main products in each sector and plan a product entry strategy in line with the strengths and weaknesses of the competition.
Reasons to Buy TriMark Content
- Content is updated regularly in accordance with changes in the industries our reports cover.
- Content is specifically designed to help individuals who work in the industries the content covers remain competitive in the marketplace.
- Content contains detailed sales data, market share information and emerging trends, all of which impact the sectors biotechnology, healthcare, pharmaceutical and medical devices companies operate in.
- Your competitors are buying TriMark content!
About TriMark Publications, LLC
Based in New York City, TriMark Publications is a global leader in the biotechnology, healthcare and life sciences publishing. TriMark’s market research reports include:
- Avian Influenza
- Bioinformatics Markets
- Blood Gas Instrumentation Data Processing
- Blood Glucose Testing and Diabetes Management
- Cancer Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- Cancer Therapeutics Markets
- Cardiac Marker Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices World Markets
- Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
- Clinical Immunoanalyzer Markets
- Cytology and HPV Testing World Markets
- Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease
- Disposable Medical Supplies Markets
- Disposable Syringe Markets
- DNA Sequencing and PCR Markets
- Genomics World Markets
- High-Growth Diagnostic Tests Markets
- Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Key Diagnostic Testing Markets
- Mammography World Markets
- Medical Imaging Markets
- Microarray Markets
- Microscopy Markets
- Molecular Diagnostics Markets
- Multi-Parameter Patient Monitor Markets
- Nuclear Cardiology Markets
- Nutraceuticals and Dietary Supplements Markets
- Over-the-Counter Diagnostic Products Markets
- Pharmacogenomic Testing Markets
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing Sector Trends
- Point of Care Diagnostic Testing World Markets
- RNA Interference Markets
- Stem Cell Markets
- Veterinary Health Markets
- Women's Health: Diagnostic Tests
For more information, please visit http://www.trimarkpublications.com.
The statements contained in this news release that are forward-looking are based on current expectations that are subject to a number of uncertainties and risks, and actual results may differ materially.
TriMark Publications, LLC