Sandy, UT (PRWEB) December 20, 2006
georgie tees, the latest must-have in infant and maternity apparel, was featured in Pregnancy magazine's Fall/Winter Buyer's Guide. Pregnancy's Buyer's Guide includes over 195 product reviews on everything from birth announcements to diaper bags to strollers. georgie tees' twin set, "can't have one ... without the other," was highlighted on "Funny Stuff: Because your favorite jokester shouldn't be caught without an amusing T-shirt" (p. 68).
In the past couple months, georgie tees has also been featured on various websites:
- The Stylish Child: "... Georgie Tees has found a way to put ... humor into a new line of maternity and baby tees ..."
- Urban Baby Runway: "... We love the screen-printed 'I Scream' super soft, lavender onesie ..."
- SheFindsMom: "... Let the world in on your little comic genius with infant shirts from Georgie Tees ..."
- Five Star Reviews: "... The delightful packaging the goodies will arrive in is a fantastic treat ..."
- GooGaBaby: "... Whichever one you choose to wear, it's sure to send smiles your way ..."
georgie tees strikes a chord with women who believe the only way to survive pregnancy and motherhood is with a good dose of humor. The company has been in business for less than a year, but its tees can already be found in boutiques both online and across the country.
About georgie tees
The idea behind georgie tees was conceived by Emily Hill and LeShan Bradshaw during the summer of 2005. With five children between them, both were expecting once again but this time pregnancy brought inspiration along with the added weight. Seven years of friendship and a lot of personal experience taught them laughter is the best way to face life's little "challenges." The girls know some days it's all about surviving; georgie tees are designed to help you do just that. For more information, please visit us at georgietees.com.
The georgie tees logo and georgie tees are trademarks of georgie tees in the United States.