Miami, FL (PRWEB) December 20, 2006
JSCAPE and SoftAspects today announced the release of the much anticipated WebGalileo Faces 3.0.
WebGalileo Faces 3.0 is a suite of Ajax-enabled Java Server Faces (JSF) components for streamlined development of Rich Internet Applications. Using WebGalileo Faces, developers can create web based applications in a fraction of the time required and with fewer errors. This time savings allows developers to deploy applications much faster and focus more of their efforts on the business logic of the application versus the technical details of writing software.
WebGalileo Faces 3.0 includes several new components including those for creating graphs, flow charts and maps using GoogleMapsTM. WebGalileo Faces supports a wide range of IDE versus competitor offerings, with built-in support for Sun Java Studio CreatorTM, IBM Rational Application DeveloperTM, Oracle JDeveloperTM and EclipseTM IDE. Other features and enhancements include :
- Facelets support
- Drag-n-drop and AJAX support in JSR168 compatible portlets using WebGalileo Faces plug-in mechanism
- New AJAX-enabled Charts component including dynamic behavior
- New AJAX-enabled FlowChart component
- New mapping component based on Google Maps
- Flexible styling and skinning support
- Drag-n-drop support in the Table ( columns resize , columns move , rows move )
- Drag-n-drop support in the Tree ( move items inside tree , between trees , between other components and tree )
- Sorting , editing support in the TreeTable
- Operation progress tracking in the Upload component
- 12 AJAX-enabled sophisticated components :
For more information about WebGalileo Faces 3.0 go to http://www.javawebcomponents.com. A free 15 day evaluation version is available for download with licensed versions starting at $499.00.
Since 1999 JSCAPE has focused on developing Internet software components for both the Java and .NET development environments. JSCAPE software is in use by a wide variety of businesses and government agencies in more than 50 countries worldwide. JSCAPE is also an approved GSA vendor making it products available for government purchase via the GSA schedule.
More information on JSCAPE may be found at http://www.jscape.com
Founded in 2004, SoftAspects mission is to provide state-of-the art Java products and development services. SoftAspects, in it's partnership with JSCAPE, is the leading vendor of Java Server Faces components on the market and was the first to offer commercial Java web components based on the Java Server Faces framework released by Sun MicrosystemsTM.
More information on SoftAspects may be found at http://www.softaspects.com
GoogleMapsTM, Sun Java Studio CreatorTM, IBM Rational Application DeveloperTM, Oracle JDeveloperTM and EclipseTM and other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark holders.
# # #