Basalt, Colo. (PRWEB) December 22, 2006
The Roaring Fork Club announces the new Roaring Fork Mountain Club at Snowmass, debuting December 18. This slope-side, private membership club offers an exciting opportunity for members to enjoy an exceptional experience at the base of Snowmass Mountain. The former Blue Door locale on the Snowmass Village Mall has been elegantly renovated, making its debut as the refined Roaring Fork Mountain Club at Snowmass. The club facilities, which are available to members, their families and guests, include the following:
- Valet Parking.
- Unrivaled convenience and access to Snowmass Mountain ski slopes.
- Ski Valet & Storage Service: The club provides members with the ultimate in personalized ski services, including a ski valet, ski and boot storage. Ski waxing, professional tuning, lift tickets, and ski lessons can be arranged via personal ski valets.
- Concierge Services: Members' Concierge arranges personal services including childcare, dinner reservations, tickets to sporting and cultural events, local transfers, shuttle service, car rentals, and more.
- Après Ski: Members enjoy après ski cocktails and cuisine in the exclusive Members' Lounge.
- Business Center with Daily Newspaper Service.
- Club Ski Days.
- Children's Activities.
Membership Deposit at the Roaring Fork Mountain Club will start at $15,000 plus annual membership dues. For membership opportunities, please contact Mark Howard at 970.923.2300.
The Roaring Fork Club offers a distinct Rocky Mountain experience. For information on this exclusive private club and its amenities, contact 970.927.9000 or visit http://www.roaringforkclub.com.