As our organization has grown, so have our publishing capabilities. Uniting all our book publishing resources under the name WorldatWork Press is right in line with our mission to enable the development of programs and practices that lead to superior organizational performance.
(PRWEB) December 28, 2006
WorldatWork recently announced plans to market its books under the name WorldatWork Press, a publishing brand that provides employee compensation, benefits and total rewards audiences with timely, practical and high-quality books. WorldatWork published a total of 22 new and updated books in 2006. The top-selling book to date with nearly 1,500 units sold is Sales Compensation Essentials by Jerome A. Colletti, Mary S. Fiss, Ted Briggs, and S. Scott Sands.
“As our organization has grown, so have our publishing capabilities. Uniting all our book publishing resources under the name WorldatWork Press is right in line with our mission to enable the development of programs and practices that lead to superior organizational performance.”
WorldatWork Press plans to release the following books in the first and second quarters of 2007:
1. High-Performance Pay, Patricia K. Zingheim and Jay R. Schuster
2. Paid Time Off Banks, M. Michael Markowich
3. Workforce Engagement, Stephen P. Hundley, Ph.D., Frederic Jacobs, Ph.D., and Marc Drizin
4. Determining Compensation Costs, Robert H. Meehan, CCP
5. Telework: A Critical Component of Your Total Rewards Strategy, Multiple Contributors
6. An Introduction to Executive Compensation, Steven Balsam, Ph.D.
7. Managing Individual Performance, Gary E. Starzmann, CCP, CBP
8. Excellence at Work: Inspiring Passion in the Workplace, Sandy Asch
9. Incentive Pay, K. Dow Scott, Ph.D., Executive Editor
10. The WorldatWork Handbook of Compensation, Benefit, and Total Rewards, WorldatWork Staff
WorldatWork Press welcomes the contributions of outside authors. To submit your idea for publishing consideration, please e-mail a query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Total Rewards Association
WorldatWork (http://www.worldatwork.org) is an international association of human resources professionals focused on attracting, motivating and retaining employees. Founded in 1955, WorldatWork provides practitioners with knowledge leadership to effectively implement total rewards – compensation, benefits, work-life, performance and recognition, development and career opportunities – by connecting employee engagement to business performance. WorldatWork supports its 30,000 members and customers in 30 countries with thought leadership, education, publications, research and certification.
The WorldatWork group of registered marks includes: WorldatWork®, workspan®, Certified Compensation Professional or CCP®, Certified Benefits Professional® or CBP, Global Remuneration Professional or GRP®, Work-Life Certified Professional or WLCPTM, WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals®, and Alliance for Work-Life Progress® or AWLP®.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.