Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) March 16, 2006
Singles are now connecting at Silent Dating Parties where there is only one rule - No Talking Please! Dating Expert Liz Kelly will host a Premier Silent Dating Party in Los Angeles on March 22, 2006, to celebrate the Body Talk advice tips in her new release of Smart Man Hunting (Jan 2006). Find out why Silent Dating is all the rage in London, New York, San Francisco and Chicago - and now for the first time ever - a party in Los Angeles will open the doors to singles in Southern California.
Based on her dating and corporate communications expertise, Kelly explains, “Because 80% of communication is non-verbal, why not practice your body talk and meet new singles at a party?” Liz adds, "Silent Dating can significantly increase your dating numbers and love odds because people are bolder on index cards." Singles will be pleasantly surprised by what can be communicated via silent scribbles, flirty text messages and body talk signals.
1. Silent Scribbles are great Date Screeners
2. Flirty Text Messaging Exchanges
3. Body Talk Turn Ons and Turn Offs
1. Silent Scribbles are great Date Screeners – Singles are now asking people for hiking and dinner dates on index cards. Find out what you can scribble on an index card to attract hot dates and potential mates. Liz can share true tales of what men wrote during her San Francisco research adventure. Women may be asked out by multiple men at once - through written words.
2. Flirty Text Messaging Exchanges – Singles are now sending text messages to break the ice at Silent Dating Parties. Find out how to send Flirty Text Messages about kisses for the best results. All you need is a first name and cell number on their name tag to get started.
3. Body Talk Turn Ons and Turn Offs – What are the body signal turns ons and offs for men and women? Kelly provides Bachelor Observations from her dating book survey results that can help women know what invites a guy to approach. Liz can also share the number one thing women are watching about a man' style on first dates. These basic body instincts are helping singles pre-screen dates faster at these Silent Dating Parties.
Kelly added, "I wanted to have this event at an art gallery versus a bar because it ties in with the visual effects theme of Silent Dating. It's all about non-verbal messages and how you dress." All singles need to bring is a pen and their basic body instincts.
- Liz’s Sexy Smile icebreaker
- Body Talk Dos and Don'ts
- How to dress for Silent Dating Success
What: Silent Dating Party
When: Wednesday, March 22, 2006, 7:00-9:00pm
Where: MJ Higgins Art Gallery, 244 S. Main Street, Los
Angeles , CA 90012 , in downtown Los Angeles
Liz has teamed up with some of the hottest Los Angeles dating services, who will also be featured at this Premier Silent Dating Party:
1. Cupid’s Coach – Los Angeles # 1 Matchmaker
2. Carol Allen Astrology – Vedic Astrologer and Relationship Coach
3. Lookbetteronline.com – National Network of Professional Photographers
Dating Guru Bio: Liz H. Kelly is a Dating Coach, Columnist, Speaker and Author of SMART Man Hunting, who helps singles boost their numbers, ego and odds of finding a Perfect Match. Her work has been featured on FOX News, Lifetime and BBC Radio, along with being in USA Today, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, and The Chicago Tribune. She is a Contributing Writer for Yahoo!Personals, John Gray PhD's MarsVenus.com and Smart Woman magazine.
Producers...Call Liz today to schedule a fun and timely interview..her "How to Make Love Happen" advice tips will be featured in the May issue of Cosmo.
Availability: CA, Available as last minute guest, please call 310-463-4130 to schedule an interview.