Westport, CT (PRWEB) April 23, 2006
Just in time for this summer season, two modern German passenger freighters will start offering a selection of itineraries between Northern Europe and the US, Bahamas and Mexico:
- 21-day roundtrip voyage to Northern Europe. New York (Day 1), Felixstowe, UK (9); Bremerhaven, Germany (10); Rotterdam, Holland (11); Le Havre, France (13); New York (21).
- 23-day roundtrip voyage to Northern Europe. Charleston, SC (Day 1); Felixstowe, UK (10); Antwerp, Belgium (12); Bremerhaven, Germany (14); Le Havre, France (15); Charleston (23).
- 17-day roundtrip voyage to the Bahamas, US & Mexico Gulf Coasts. Charleston, SC (Day 1); Freeport, Bahamas (3); Veracruz (6) and Altamira (7), Mexico; Houston, TX (9); New Orleans, LA (11); Freeport, Bahamas (13); Savannah, GA (15); Charleston (17).
- 40-day roundtrip voyage combining back-to-back the 23- and 17-day voyages.
- One-way transatlantic crossings between any ports on the itinerary.
Accommodations for up to six passengers include the Owner's double bed suites and single cabins, with fares varying from EUR 90 to EUR 105 ($110 - $130) per person per day. Year-round departures will be most popular during the May - October period. Reservations should be made well in advance said Capt. Ranko Zunic of Maris Freighter Cruises. For more detailed information, including firsthand passenger stories, or to book a voyage, please contact:
Maris Freighter Cruises
215 Main Street
Westport CT 06880
1 800 996-2747
Maris Freighter Cruises incorporates The Freighter Travel Club (established in 1958).