Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) July 27, 2006
With an already successful health insurance program for businesses with 51 or more employees, ERC has responded to client demand for a small business health insurance offering which will provide cost control, risk reduction and access to quality care.
ERC Health Small Business, underwritten by UnitedHealthcare ®, will give businesses with 2 to 50 employees access to local and national networks of physicians and hospitals through more than 20 group health plan options.
ERC Health for small business offers :
- Technology – Ease of enrollment & quotes on-line through http://www.erchealth.com – this is a unique model providing employers and representative brokers 24/7 access to quotations.
- Deliver a packaged solution for the small business owner – health and other related insurance products combined with the strength of ERC HR support services and other group purchased programs.
- Utilizing the national market leader in small business health insurance – United Healthcare writes more small business nationally than any other carrier.
- Access to all Northeast Ohio health systems,
- Complete product portfolio of medical (including HRA & HAS), dental, vision, life & disability and voluntary product,
- Helping employers understand the complexities of today’s benefit offerings through focused communication and education assistance including one-on-one benefit counselor assistance for groups over 20 lives,
- Continuing the strong tradition that ERC Health 51+ has built over the past 6 years of helping employers & employees reduce their health risks and ultimately lowering costs. We are introducing a unique process of lifestyle coaching available to all ERC Health members to assist in this objective,
- Robust suite of HR and workplace related services and group purchased savings from ERC (http://www.ercnet.org),
- ERC Health will actively represent the best interests of all its members by requiring certain performance standards be attained by its partner vendors and be actively engaged in the continuous negotiation of the best pricing possible on all its products,
- ERC Health for small business will service all 22 Northeast Ohio counties, and
- ERC Health participating small businesses will have a choice of ERC Membership with an option of 8.50 per month ($102 per year) with no membership administrative fees.
“Virtually every employer survey conducted points to access to affordable health care coverage as a key component of employers’ ability to attract and retain good people,” said Pat Perry, President, ERC. “ERC Health fits nicely with our mission to aid employers in developing and maintaining a productive workforce.”
“Within on our new Benchmark Solutions offering, UnitedHealthcare has many options for small businesses owners looking for solutions to providing affordable health care coverage to employees,” said Tom Sullivan, Market Leader, UnitedHealthcare of Northern Ohio. “UnitedHealthcare insures more small businesses across the country than any other health insurer. We know how to help small businesses.”
ERC Health for small business is accepting applications online at http://www.erchealth.com.
Information on ERC Health for small and middle market businesses can be found at http://www.erchealth.com.
ERC is Northeast Ohio’s largest organization dedicated to HR and workplace programs, practices, training and consulting. ERC, which has been serving Northern Ohio for 85 years, provides workplace information, policies, benefits and services to help businesses become more competitive. The organization also hosts NorthCoast 99 and sponsors the ERC Health insurance program. For more information about ERC, check out http://www.ercnet.org.
UnitedHealthcare (http://www.unitedhealthcare.com) provides a full spectrum of consumer-oriented health benefit plans and services, helping 25 million individual consumers nationwide achieve improved health and well-being through various health service systems. UnitedHealthcare arranges access to quality, affordable care with more than 500,000 physicians and care professionals and 4,600 hospitals across America. UnitedHealthcare is one of the businesses of UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH), a diversified Fortune50 health and well-being company.
# # #