Hudson, OH (PRWEB) September 19, 2006
Class One Software (http://www.classonesoftware.com), makers of software solutions for school and business, announces the release of QuizMaker Pro version 6.0, a full-featured application which generates, administers, archives and scores multiple choice, matching, and short answer tests. In this program, the user can:
- Create and save multiple choice, matching, or short answer tests.
- Edit previous tests.
- Link tests of different kinds together to be graded as one.
- Have the computer administer the tests to students, notify students of their scores, allow them to review missed questions, see scores in a file accessible only to the teacher.
- Print copies of the test or print the scores for the class.
- Include pictures, movies, sounds, and explanations to accompany each question.
- Analyze test results by class or by test.
- Export tests for formatting in a word processor.
- Use many other features.
This major upgrade to QuizMaker Pro adds a database engine for easier and more detailed viewing of student data and scores. This version also adds the ability to link different tests to be graded as one and removes previous limits on the number of questions. The test creator can now also incorporate sound files in addition to pictures and movies. Various user interface improvements, including larger screens, are featured in this latest version.
A manual is available as a separate download. Online help is available within the application.
Registrations are $ 19.95 single, $119 site. Upgrades for registered users of v. 5.x are free. Registration information is included with the program. For more information, or to download a copy for Windows XP or Macintosh OS X, please visit: http://www.classonesoftware.com/C_htmls/QuizMaker.html