Buffalo, NY (PRWEB) January 3, 2007
The National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) will sponsor a three-hour workshop for business owners. Attendees will learn more effective marketing processes. Paul McAfee, CEO of eXubrio Group LLC, will teach new marketing processes that can immediately increase sales.
Business owners and senior marketing executives should attend. Attendees will participate in a hands-on workshop where they will learn how to:
- Use a powerful process that will improve marketing effectiveness.
- Better understand their target customers' needs.
- Develop key messages that bring more new customers.
- Develop comprehensive marketing plans that quickly generate qualified leads.
- Learn how to decide what is - or is not - working.
- Learn how to adjust quickly to get better results.
- Develop sales and marketing materials that help close more sales, faster.
- Develop more effective marketing programs at a reasonable cost.
The marketing workshop will occur on Tuesday, February 27, 2007. It will run from 8:00 am to 11:00 am, with registration at 7:30 am. The workshop will take place at the Buffalo Cardiology and Pulmonary Associates, 6460 Main Street, Williamsville, NY.
The cost to attend for NAWBO members is a $25.00 donation to the American Diabetes Association. Participants who are not NAWBO members can attend by donating $50.00 to the American Diabetes Association. Checks must be payable to: "American Diabetes Association." All proceeds go to the ADA 2007 Tour de Cure through eXubrio Group's fundraising bike team - Team eXubrio.
For a registration form, contact Amy Remmele, NAWBO Buffalo Niagara Program Coordinator, at 716-864-4475. For more information about NAWBO Buffalo Niagara, visit http://www.nawbonf.org.
For more information about eXubrio Group Workshops, visit http://www.exubrio.com/workshops.
For information about the American Diabetes Association 2007 Tour de Cure fundraising bike ride, visit http://www.buffalotourdecure.org.