New York and London (PRWEB) January 3, 2007
The Apogee Foundation has named 18 Regional Representatives to cover 14 regions across America, Europe and Asia. The mandate of Apogee's Regional Representatives is to assist the Foundation in developing local networks of relationships and in implementing Apogee's programs throughout their respective territories.
Apogee's newly announced Regional Representatives for 2007 are as follows:
- San Francisco: Susan Schneider, M.D.
- Los Angeles: Camran N. Shafii
- Philadelphia: Bernard Schneider, M.D. and Marjorie Schneider
- New York: Kenneth Schneider
- Boston: John H. Silva
- London: Kenneth Schneider
- Bratislava: Michael A. Fortier
- Warsaw: Alicia Szymanska
- Odessa: Youri Kuznetsov and Tatyana Markova
- Moscow: Boris A. Egorov, Ludmila P. Suvorova, Nikolai L. Dokukin, and Tatiana N. Dokukina
- Perm: Evgeny P. Subbotin
- Tel Aviv: Semion Yaroshevich
- Shanghai: Michael P. Chien
- Tokyo: Tadao Otsuki
Apogee President Kenneth Schneider said: "Apogee owes much of its success over the past decade to the talent and dedication of our Regional Representatives and the enthusiasm they have invested in our mission and vision. On behalf of the Foundation's supporters and beneficiaries around the globe, I offer these wonderful people our organization's profoundest respect and gratitude."
About The Apogee Foundation ®
Now concluding its tenth year of operations, Apogee is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to the development of human excellence in the performing arts. The Foundation provides administrative, promotional, and financial support to help talented individuals achieve their full potential, and to showcase this potential on the world stage.
Kenneth Schneider, Apogee President
1001 Avenue of the Americas, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10018-5460 (USA)
+1.646.224.6960 or +1.888.APOGEE.8
# # #