Owosso, MI (PRWEB) January 1, 2007
Codejock Software, a division of Codejock Technologies, LLC a leading provider of reusable software components for Visual Studio .NET® has announced the release of Xtreme ToolkitPro™ and Xtreme SuitePro™ 2006 Q4 available for Visual C++ MFC, Visual Basic ActiveX and .NET development.
This latest release incorporates many new enhancements to provide the most comprehensive set of fully customizable user interface components for the development of Microsoft® style applications for use with Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC), ActiveX and Microsoft.NET development platforms.
- New Silver Theme for Office 2007 style RibbonBar - The Ribbon now supports the most recent silver Office 2007 theme.
- RibbonBar Glass Effect - The Ribbon bar now supports the window frame glass effect when running on Windows Vista.
- CommandBar and RibbonBar ScreenTips - Both the RibbonBar and Command Bars now display helpful Office 2007 style screen tips above each item when the Alt key is pressed.
- Variable Font Size - Both the RibbonBar and Command Bars can support a wide variety of font sizes with the option to automatically resize the icons to be consistent with the font size.
- RibbonBar System Button Menu - The latest RibbonBar system popup menu is now fully supported.
- Vista Skins - Windows Vista style skins have been added to the Skin Framework.
- New Syntax Edit Control - This is the first release of the Visual Studio .NET style syntax editor.
- Keyboard Docking Pane - Navigation Docking panes can now be navigated using several common keyboard shortcuts; in addition, a helpful pane management window is displayed similar to the Windows Alt+Tab feature.
- Print Preview for Calendar and Report Control - Both the Calendar and Report Control now come with a built-in print preview dialog to make printing fast and easy.
- Context Help for Command Bars - With context sensitive help users can click on any item to open up a help file to get more detailed information.
- Automatically Convert Standard VB Menus - Command Bars will automatically convert standard VB menus simply by placing a Command Bars control on the form.
- RadioOption Button Control - Command Bars now has a custom radiooption control for use in the RibbonBar, Menus and Toolbars.
- MDI and Context Menu Manager - Multiple sets of menus can be stored making it easy to display a specific menu set based on the type of document loaded. These menus can also be customized by the using the new menu management tab in the toolbar customization dialog.
Numerous enhancements have been made to the Office 2007 style RibbonBar which now incorporates keyboard screen tips, system popup menu, variable font size, window frame glass effect, help context, and the silver theme. The Office 2007 UI is used by Codejock Software under license from Microsoft and strictly follows the 2007 Microsoft Office System user interface design guidelines.
All three Office 2007 color schemes have been implemented in the RibbonBar. The Ribbon now has the Silver, Blue, Black and Aqua colors to choose from. With four different colors there is sure to be a scheme that users will enjoy.
Applications using the RibbonBar or Command bars on Windows Vista can use the Aero style glass effects. You can see right through the glass-like interface. On the Aero glass theme the Ribbon Bar's Quick Access Toolbar is drawn completely on the glass window frame.
Accessing commands in the RibbonBar and Command bars can now be done using ScreenTips. ScreenTips allow every feature in the RibbonBar and Command bars to become accessible using the keyboard. Every command will be assigned a letter that becomes visible when the Alt key is pressed that allows you to activate that command when pressed.
Both the RibbonBar and Command Bars can support a wide variety of font sizes with the option to automatically resize the icons to be consistent with the font size. If the size of the font is changed to extra
large all the components of the RibbonBar will be adjusted to fit the new font size including properly sized images.
Using the Office 2007 style System Button you can group together all the functionality of your application into a single easy-to-use entry point.
Context sensitive help enhances the user experience by providing easy to find help for functions that might be hard to understand. Users can click on any item to open up a help file to get more detailed information.
Adding themed radio buttons to your RibbonBar and Command bars is now possible using the new radiooption control. This can be used in the RibbonBar, Menus and Toolbars.
Multiple sets of MDI and Context menus can be stored making it easy to display a specific menu set based on the type of document loaded. For example, you can load a specific set of menus for a graphic file or text document. These menus can also be customized by the using the new menu management tab in the toolbar customization dialog.
Windows Vista style skins have been added to the Skin Framework. Your application can now look as if it is running on Windows Vista regardless of the version of Windows it is running on giving you the latest, most up-to-date look.
The new Visual Studio .NET style Syntax Editor Control provides your users with a highly sophisticated text editor control that supports advanced features such as text block grouping, syntax colorization, line numbers, font type, pre-defined color schemes, book marks, break points and many more advanced features.
Navigating docking panes can now be done using the keyboard. Several common keyboard shortcuts are supported. A helpful pane management window is displayed similar to the Windows Alt+Tab feature that allows a pane to be selected from a list of available panes.
Developers who wish to keep their standard VB 6 menu now have the option of using Command Bars. Command Bars will automatically convert standard VB menus simply by placing a Command Bars control on the form. No other code is required and all of the existing menu command will remain intact.
Users can now see how the calendar and report will look when printed using the built-in print preview dialog.
A complete list of all new features can be found in the release notes for each product, found on the company's website, http://www.codejock.com.
About Codejock Software
Codejock Software, a division of Codejock Technologies, LLC based in Owosso, Michigan provides reusable software components for thousands of corporate customers worldwide facilitating rapid Graphical User Interface application development using Microsoft® Visual Studio .NET® development platforms. Codejock Software is considered a leading component provider, and is committed to helping developers realize their goals by providing superior customer service and technical support in addition to their already top notch components. Codejock Software's products and evaluation versions for the products are now available for download on the company's website. For more information on Codejock Software's products including software trial downloads visit http://www.codejock.com.